Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: *** U N I T Y *** The Resistance is here!

Feb 25, 2013

starts in less than an hour  come help solve it if interested

visit club thread for more details

http://thelair.pshomeunity.com

HUNGOVER

Written by tdarb

Sunday, February 24th

9pm Eastern

Send an XMB message to: DetectiveLaw

Message 2481 of 2,539 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 25, 2013

It was Fun... Great Show Lair!!!

Photobucket
Message 2482 of 2,539 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 25, 2013

If no one minds, I made a club listing for Tuesdays at 9 pm for Chess meetings, I would like it to be included in the Unity Branches. I know we are limited to 5 Clubs, yet everyone interested in Chess is welcome to Join, and I have a few Chess Sets to choose from, right now My lifesize chess set is up in the club house and we can try game launching after if people share games. The name of the Club is Knights of the HOME open table. Please let me know if anyone objects to it being a Unity Branch. Our Has Tag search is Kot Hot. And if You want to come yet are unwilling to Delete a club for the night I am willing to Hold Chess in a personal space... Ill have one set up by game night. We can have mini turney's so to speak... Bring some basic gaming back to HOME nights... Not that you all don't do that already, your all great for that, and if I haven't said it lately, Thanks... 

Photobucket
Message 2483 of 2,539 (204 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

That's a great idea, Patchex!  Although I don't like chess, I know quite a few of the Unity members do, and are quite adept at it!  The life-size chess set is pretty neat too.  - Love the name, btw!

Message 2484 of 2,539 (192 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Feb 26, 2013

awesome idea Smiley Wink

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 2485 of 2,539 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Thanks, and if anyone would like to get in on the Chess it starts at 9pm Eastern tonight!!! Maybe Game launching after...

Photobucket
Message 2486 of 2,539 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Thanks Patchex fer the invite earlier.. I do like a gpood Chess game club, you know I'm in on that as I'm still KoH champion fer it.. Looking forward to other pshome games & game launching as well.  Sorry I couldn't stay long tonight as I was so pre-occupied with staying on the top 50 at the Edo Leaderboards for the reward, it was a tough grind, as when I got back from the clubhouse I was at #51 with others on the trail, thou I did make it Smiley Happy

also Diva came in her Borderlands outfit as a hint hint kinda thing for the future ;p

Message 2487 of 2,539 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I know David lol, Diva was the only one to Show up lol and I changed into my Boarderlands outfit with my UC3 Gun and Held Diva up for a few mins before I tried to go to sleep for work today... I built a Personal Space Chess Spot for Folks who have to many clubs and I put up my old IREM fish tank in the club house and bought the observer from Juggernaught. I almost bought their endangered Weasel. cause I have had a life long love for Ferrets, Sadly Its is not a ferret and its Feet are to big plus its coloration is a bit off for a ferret, yet they did ok with pricing, I would have bought it if it was 99 cents instead of 1.99, yet at least 1.99 is better then 2.50 or 3.50. I also bought the Arcade thing on the web store to test it cause it was listed free for Plus members yet so far I have also not gotten it to work in PS HOME...

I don't know if I posted this before yet even my Ferrets were Playstation Fans!!!

here is Ozzette, (Named after Ozzy from Black Sabith)

4-25-2008 11;12;03 AM.jpg

Photobucket
Message 2488 of 2,539 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Hey Everyone... 

I guess my color gets to go back to Purple now that the Aqua looks all wierd with the yet again new Forum Setup. 

Anyway, I just came to give an update on the club stuff... First Week we had no shows, except for David... well Diva, yet he was unable to play a game of chess cause he was working on his Edo stuff at the time. 

Last week we had a great turn out. Stormtimber, BMT, Ixarix, David, my friend Casper in house and myself all got some Chess in.  I could be wrong yet I think. Ixarix and I both won 2 games and David won a game. Storm was cool enough to keep us entertained like always with his jokes (at one point I was wondering if he was off his rocker a bit lol he gets all into his voices... ) here are two pictures I took...

I messaged all the people who were onling on my friends list tonight, yet I only got a message back from Chris and Slaughter. Chris is busy with borderlands and Sadly Slaughter is still unable to get PS HOME to redownload, so I have not entered HOME... I really don't wish to wait around for two hours to play myself in Chess... I can do that in my real house with my glass chess set. 

Also wanted to say Thanks to you that sent me birthday messages... thank you all so much... it was sweet... 

I was hoping to attend Angels and Demons yesterday, yet Miss Ann messaged me and said david was having issues so there was no meet... Hope all gets back and running with A&D, its been down for two weeks...  

Have a great night everyone... Happy gaming... 

Photobucket
Message 2489 of 2,539 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Mar 13, 2013

I didn't know about the chess meets please send me a club invite for the next one Patch. (Be back in HD by then woot

Message 2490 of 2,539 (153 Views)