Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: *** U N I T Y *** The Resistance is here!

Dec 14, 2012

OP updated

thanks to beneloben for sending these Resistance pictures

Message 2431 of 2,539 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Dec 14, 2012

The Second from the Top is my Favorite now, not sure I have seen that one before... And I love the one with Storms Stapler Drawng, thats  my other Favorite... Thanks for all of these Bene, thats great work...

Photobucket
Message 2432 of 2,539 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Enghedi made the Resistance logos ... I only updated them with the flags

Resistance Canada 02.jpg

kinda like keeping a part of the old but the background is new ... dif flags can show unity ... doesn't have to be a flag

On the official Xi forums in EU, I'm already using it as my avatar pic  Smiley Very Happy ... my sig remains the Lair

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 2433 of 2,539 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Thats right, I remember that, Engahti made them... Well I knew you didn't make the original Logo, isnt he from the UK?  Yet did you do all the new Colors too? Storms and the Multi color ones are the best I think...  Its funny How Unity and VLR had the Contests... the original Xi  logo kinda happened the same way.... 

Good luck for all of you that are playing this Xi 2 game... I hope you all enjoy it. 

Photobucket
Message 2434 of 2,539 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 15, 2012

If the Resistance comes back, it's not to try and recreate the old VLR ... times have changed, Home has drastically changed, Xi has changed ...

the Resistance is an idea more than a physical club ... it's a group of like-minded individuals with a cause: To Solve Xi Smiley Wink ... the magic of the Resistance is whenever anyone of us would get together to try and solve anything ... such as the other night, Champ, Ana and I all on voice chat, researching dif things ... or last night, a bunch of us from CoC, all in the Continuum looking for clues and chatting up any theories ... that's what it's really about

There's a good bunch of us still around, the core of CoC, TAM and HOMExSW are all old Resistance ... and those clubs all have similar rules, to participate when you can, no stress, no drama ... we still hang around 4 years later Smiley Very Happy

let's just resurrect it for Xi, nothing more, and have fun with this, regardless of your club

the logos I'm goofing with are just to unite the old with new ... need that R to remind us of who we WE'RE ... new logos behind the R to show that it's new ... dif logos behind the R to show UNITY

Photobucket
Message 2435 of 2,539 (207 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Dec 15, 2012

very nicely said ben.

The Resistance we all started thru xi.. thats what brought us together ..and thats where this comes in our involvement and love towards it. I do think this is a reunion within as well and keeping us going for more with those new, old and those who come in to join us for it.

Need to work on my darn siggie stil..  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2436 of 2,539 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I like the Sig David... You could Change it to Next years? I think yesterday was the last day for this years donations for Extra Life. And I don't think sign up time happens right away. Yet you could make a new siggy and leave a note and Link to Extra life and maybe some of your New logo choices for R. A montage of some of the Things you like related to the Forums? 

Thanks Bene for the Unity Resistance definition thing... That was a good sum up... 

Photobucket
Message 2437 of 2,539 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I know its old yet I just wanted to say Happy Holidays everyone... Hope you and yours are safe and Happy. 

HappyHolidays.jpg

Photobucket
Message 2438 of 2,539 (174 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

Nice one guys. I've pinched the Scotland one for my avatar on the EU forums. Wish I could choose my own avatar on here Smiley Sad

Edit***

Used one of them as my sig too, here and on the EU forums. I have popped the link to the Official Xi Forums in it so if you ever need a quick link then just click on my sig Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 2439 of 2,539 (171 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Oh wow Patchex, nice X-mas card Smiley Happy ... yeah I noticed that today Vee, I was like YEAH !!!

Photobucket
Message 2440 of 2,539 (155 Views)
0 Likes