Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
5160 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 13, 2011

Current KoH/QoH Crown Holders (as of 3/12/11)

  • Reversi: Y2David
  • Chess:Y2David
  • Modnation Racers: StormTimber
  • Checkers: Chriswizz92
  • StreetFighter 4: Chriswizz92
  • Hustle Kings: chelada
  • Uno: chelada
  • Killzone 2: PinoyRiot
  • Darts at The London Pub: Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • Tekken 6: Rikkuraynebaby


Message 1530 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
5160 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 13, 2011

al2009man wrote:

Unity have Twitter.jpg

good news that Unity now have its own Twitter :3

Now that we own Twitter....follow @unity_forums (http://twitter.com/unity_forums) for update!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ AL2009man Banner 4

luv it!!

thou been having probs loggin on... al if u can send me a pm with info so i can get in

Message 1531 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
13190 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 13, 2011

Y2David wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Unity have Twitter.jpg

good news that Unity now have its own Twitter :3

Now that we own Twitter....follow @unity_forums (http://twitter.com/unity_forums) for update!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ AL2009man Banner 4

luv it!!

thou been having probs loggin on... al if u can send me a pm with info so i can get in

Make it only for owner's only. but maybe i can get in!

but sent me a PM on forums!

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1532 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/03/2008
Offline
1572 posts
 

Re: Unity now have Twitter!

Mar 14, 2011

Good to see you guys on twitter aswell. Following

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 1533 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/12/2009
Offline
3844 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 15, 2011

SprawlUS wrote:

Hey everyone thanks for the birthday wishes, wonder who got drunker me or tdarb...



lol I'm just now catching up with the threads, and I just want to say no sheep were harmed during my birthday drunkenness.

j/k sprawl...you know I love ya

Message 1534 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
5160 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 15, 2011

glad that we're able to edit our posts on the forum once again,... and speakin of March's birthdays that I know of...al2009man b-day is on March 16th and Chriswizz92 is on the 17th.. I heard bout a party being planned!!

Message 1535 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
13190 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 15, 2011

Y2David wrote:

glad that we're able to edit our posts on the forum once again,... and speakin of March's birthdays that I know of...al2009man b-day is on March 16th and Chriswizz92 is on the 17th.. I heard bout a party being planned!!

Don't forget that Unity now have Twitter (@unity_forums: http://twitter.com/unity_forums)

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1536 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
5160 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 17, 2011

al2009man wrote:

Y2David wrote:

glad that we're able to edit our posts on the forum once again,... and speakin of March's birthdays that I know of...al2009man b-day is on March 16th and Chriswizz92 is on the 17th.. I heard bout a party being planned!!

Don't forget that Unity now have Twitter (@unity_forums: http://twitter.com/unity_forums)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ AL2009man Banner 4

Happy Birthday to ya both

and

Happy St Patricks Day everyone!!

Message 1537 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
13190 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 17, 2011

Y2David wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Y2David wrote:

glad that we're able to edit our posts on the forum once again,... and speakin of March's birthdays that I know of...al2009man b-day is on March 16th and Chriswizz92 is on the 17th.. I heard bout a party being planned!!

Don't forget that Unity now have Twitter (@unity_forums: http://twitter.com/unity_forums)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ AL2009man Banner 4

Happy Birthday to ya both

and

Happy St Patricks Day everyone!!

Uh....missing link: http://twitter.com/unity_forums

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1538 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/08/2009
Offline
209 posts
 

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Mar 19, 2011

I like the idea


inuyashaknight
Message 1539 of 2,539 (103 Views)
0 Likes