Sep 03 2011
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16565 posts

Tycoon Penthouse Open House with the HCV/Guides

124 replies 230 views Edited Sep 3, 2011

Where do you go to get away from it all? Tycoon Penthouse!

Ty1.jpg

This is a brand new high quality personal space that is a must have for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Hundred's of feet in the air the Tycoon Penthouse offers a spectacular 360' view of the City below. It comes with a baked in HDTV, Fireplace, Salt Water Tank, Kitchen appliances and an Working Elevator?

* (Tycoon Bed, Hot Tub, Shelf, Lamp, Desk, Low-Back Chair, High-Back Chair, and Sofa May be sold Separately. We have no details on a bundle as of this posting.)

The Home Community Volunteers invite you to come and see an early preview of this unpublished estate. The Sony Home team has again asked The HCVs to give tours of this awesome "Tycoon Penthouse" to all Home users interested until it's release.

If you or your friends would like a tour of this estate please contact an HCV/Guide through Private Message on the XMB. Keep in mind that it may take some time to get a response from a Home Community Volunteer and if you do not hear back from them within an hour then please try another HCV. Sorry but, We will not be adding those who ask for a tour here on the forums. We will be very busy giving tours of this new estate and we request that you send a friends request with the subject of " Tycoon Penthouse Tour" to us.

The estate will released sometime in the near future . Keep an eye on the Playstation Blog for more information in the upcoming weeks. http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Once your tour is over, we would greatly appreciate it if you come back to this thread and let us, and the rest of the Home team know what you think about The Tycoon Penthouse.

We ask that you please keep this thread on topic by only posting here once you've visited The Tycoon Penthouse, Or for basic questions. Then returning here to pass along your experience and give your personal impressions. Post some pictures. But Please keep it Tycoon Penthouse related.

Thanks, and have fun!

For a tour, feel free to contact the available Home Community Volunteers:

Archangel825

BanhiDancer

BelieveInFate

BloodRayne_85

chaoszero14

Conrad_Max

DARK_JAK_911

IceCreamBandit

Jersquall

JVBGFR

KarateChampChad

LincolnFA

Mercenary09

MistyLear

oldcatsrock

pasufarin

PoisonPreed

Secretzsquirrel

smzany

Sophronia

Spider-Jew

Tease3211

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Re: Tycoon Penthouse Open House with the HCV/Guides

Sep 3, 2011
Message 1 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Totally mine if 4.99

Message 2 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Starting sometime Saturday afternoon I will begin adding everyone who sends me a request and invite them (I need sleep now!). This space is very cool, you all should check it out. I have placed many items all over my estate to show others how it could look. Some users like seeing estates decorated while others prefer empty tours.

PS: Nice video, Jers... and fast!

Message 3 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Sep 3, 2011

I see you slowed down there when you were walking up the steps. Trying not to fall down eh?

Thanks for posting a video tour, it's a really nice space.

If the price is right this space could be mine...

Message 4 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Stairs are NOT child proof, Yes! =]

Did I mention the functional elevator? Mhmm.. It works. You can ride in it.

PinoyRiot wrote:

I see you slowed down there when you were walking up the steps. Trying not to fall down eh?

Thanks for posting a video tour, it's a really nice space.

If the price is right this space could be mine...

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Jersquall wrote:

Watch yo kids!

Oh yes, the clip at the end was a nice surprise. That alone is enough to persuade me into purchasing the space.

Is elevator music included in this deal?

Message 7 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Thankfully, No Elevator music

But, our first working elevator in Home is a nice change up and.. I'll just stop there.

PinoyRiot wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Haha.

Oh yes, the clip at the end was a nice surprise. That alone is enough to persuade me into purchasing the space.

Is elevator music included in this deal?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Seeing some M.C.Esher inspirations.This could be Lex Luthor's Lexcorp overlooking Metropolis if you like. A + on creating a place that's not tied in with anything and allowing the user to create his or her own imagination. I wanna use the word spectacular. May I use that word? lol. Has some eye-tricking illusions with killer depth of perception qualities. I sincerly like this. Kitchen is perfect in shape and design. That's a first. I noticed it's very accessible.This place stretches upward in motion physically, while the eye can look outward visually.

Very good.

Please note devs if reading,ambience is so important and will truly make the difference in having a really good apt and having one beyond exceptional.Music and the sound field of your designed area creates even more space and can create an emotional experience for the user. This is your visual masterpiece. It's balence in design and element.Ty for sharing.

Message 9 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Nice video - was your pet afraid of the elevator?  Or are pet's not allowed within the elevator?

One quicky question - I know that some of the items are included - such as the HDTV - is that a moveable object?  Or one that is set in place only?

Thanks

JPConway

Message 10 of 125 (230 Views)
0 Likes