Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

still freezing and crashing.... I'd rather invest in something that works correctly.


you wont EVER find that in home


REALLY lol, because its HOMES middle name and lazy bones as well

Message 21 of 29 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

still freezing and crashing.... I'd rather invest in something that works correctly.


How about a rickety chair and a noose?

Message 22 of 29 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

julie_love wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

still freezing and crashing.... I'd rather invest in something that works correctly.


How about a rickety chair and a noose?


WD40 as well and a temperature gauge!

Message 23 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

julie_love wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

still freezing and crashing.... I'd rather invest in something that works correctly.


How about a rickety chair and a noose?


Try a LIFE 4 you julie

Message 24 of 29 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

al2009man wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Its not HOT anymore. Slowly letting it die, just like they did with MERCIA.

GOOD LUCK

Let me see here:

 

  1. EXPANSION
  2. DEAL/OFFERS
  3. FREE TEST DRIVE WEEK
  4. NEW BUILDING, NEW CARS, ETC

 

I don't see it will die soon.


who cares $$$ game has restrictions


Message 25 of 29 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 26, 2013

al2009man wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

al2009man wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Its not HOT anymore. Slowly letting it die, just like they did with MERCIA.

GOOD LUCK

Let me see here:

 

  1. EXPANSION
  2. DEAL/OFFERS
  3. FREE TEST DRIVE WEEK
  4. NEW BUILDING, NEW CARS, ETC

 

I don't see it will die soon.


who cares $$$ game has restrictions



So why respond at all LOL_

 

 

Message 26 of 29 (108 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 27, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

al2009man wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

al2009man wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Its not HOT anymore. Slowly letting it die, just like they did with MERCIA.

GOOD LUCK

Let me see here:

 

  1. EXPANSION
  2. DEAL/OFFERS
  3. FREE TEST DRIVE WEEK
  4. NEW BUILDING, NEW CARS, ETC

 

I don't see it will die soon.


who cares $$$ game has restrictions



So why respond at all LOL_

 

 


Great question...Why did i?

Message 27 of 29 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 27, 2013
Lol, Al.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 29 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3272 posts
 

Re: Tycoon Crashes insane lately!

May 27, 2013

I was in tycoon last night, the train station and both my cities, and did not experiance any issues.

For those that are, maybe try clearing your cache.  The only other explanation I can think of is that you may have been unlucky enought to get 'caught' by a freezer.

Message 29 of 29 (54 Views)
0 Likes