Nov 21 2009
By: Jim777 Last Guardian 10878 posts

Turkey Event feedback

29 replies 9 views Edited Nov 21, 2009

So once again Home is graced with a pretty cool event, this one a bit easier and less impressive then others but more accessible and conveinent for those of us who just like to see a spark of new in CP. 

So how do you like the Turkey event, to easy? Fun? Do you think they should have done more? Im curious to see the feedback for this one of a kind event.  

@Jim777PS
Message 1 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Turkey Event feedback

Nov 21, 2009
it was done just right imo
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 30 (9 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 21, 2009
The event was awesome. Love the fact they redid the space and offered a fun mini-game to boot. They actually made the event feel like thanksgiving as opposed to just another regular day in home.
Message 3 of 30 (9 Views)
Survivor
2681 posts

Nov 21, 2009

There was a turkey event? Where have I been...

Either way, this thread deserves a kudos.

>_>

<_<

Ok... maybe not. 

Message 4 of 30 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Nov 21, 2009

I thought it was a wonderful decision on their part to redecorate the Central Plaza. It's been something that people have been wanting for quite some time and I am glad that they decided to finally implement it. 

As far as what they did goes, I think it's a wonderful way to go about a Thanksgiving event, and this is how events should have been and should be. I've got to say, while they still mess up on occasion, they have been making vast improvements on listening to the community, and that, makes a big difference. I hope they continue to listen more to the community, because we can generate a lot of great ideas. There are a lot of great ideas that have passed through here and have not and probably will never see the light of day, but hopefully now that will change.

Message Edited by ADAMPwns on 11-20-2009 06:03 PM
Message 5 of 30 (9 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Nov 21, 2009
Well I found the event just perfect. It wasn't too hard nor too easy. I like how they had it so that way even little kids get win the reward items which is even a greater bonus. The only thing I wish though is that they would have done something for our Thanksgiving. But I am glad that they did do this event though.
Message Edited by Kyle_Abby on 11-20-2009 10:05 PM
Message 6 of 30 (9 Views)
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Nov 21, 2009
Been awhile since I have actually been on, maybe I should check all this out before it goes away!!!

Message 7 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1268 posts

Nov 21, 2009

Turkey Chase was overall fun, easy enough to beat (took me about a couple of tries), and I had a blast dancing and taking pictures in Singstar with other turkeys.  The turkey costumes created quite a buzz there.

And it's nice to go to CP and observe the turkeys walking around.  Never realized how huge they were!  They're kind of big like the one getting executed in the background during the Sarah Palin interview last year (poor thing!).

I can't think of anything that seemed to go wrong with the event, except you had to re-enter the game to get the turkey head prize, but no biggie really.

Message 8 of 30 (9 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Nov 21, 2009
It turned out great and i love the new plaza. Now if they redo the plaza for Christmas with snow and a big tree in the middle or something that would be really cool!
Message 9 of 30 (9 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 21, 2009

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, cuz I was so p*ssed off

wanting that dang Turkey Head to complete the costume.

I chased, and I chased, and I chased those dang turkeys over and over,

then had to chase them somemore.

That last Turkey though was a Turkey on Steroids.

I wasn't sure if he was Superturkey or I was running without legs,

but that was horrendously long and frusterating.

I haven't had that much fun in Home in a long, long time.

If that Turkey Chase is still up in Central Plaza,

I highly recommend you go play Turkey Chase before you miss the chance.

LET THE CHASE BEGIN!!!

Message 10 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes