Highlighted
Dec 01 2012
By: gangstaboi22 First Son 3 posts

Trying to create an Anime Club on Home.

1 replies 108 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

Pardon me if I'm doing this in the wrong area (This is my first time in the Forums here, ever), but I'm looking into making a club on Home. I want it to be Strictly for the Otaku. Anime enthusiasts can relax with other anime watchers and come together to talk about what they've been watching and what they are waiting for. I tried to get into clubs of this sort when I first got onto Home, but they all seem to be inactive or never respond. So if interested please leave a comment with your PSN name, or maybe  the PSN name of someone you know who's into that sort of thing. Also, keep in mind that this will be my first time doing something of the sort so you would have to bare with me as the club began.

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: Trying to create an Anime Club on Home.

Dec 2, 2012

gangstaboi22 wrote:

Pardon me if I'm doing this in the wrong area (This is my first time in the Forums here, ever), but I'm looking into making a club on Home. I want it to be Strictly for the Otaku. Anime enthusiasts can relax with other anime watchers and come together to talk about what they've been watching and what they are waiting for. I tried to get into clubs of this sort when I first got onto Home, but they all seem to be inactive or never respond. So if interested please leave a comment with your PSN name, or maybe  the PSN name of someone you know who's into that sort of thing. Also, keep in mind that this will be my first time doing something of the sort so you would have to bare with me as the club began.

Hello Gangsta.

I see you made this thread over a day ago yet not one person on the forums has responded or welcomed you. I'm going to do both.

Welcome to the forums. If you need any help with Home or the forums, just let me know. I've helped thousands of newcomers on here.

I think you should make the club. Although I don't like to watch Anime, I'll still join the club because I love people.

Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)
0 Likes