Apr 16 2007
By: BananaClip2288 Splicer 83 posts

Try This

7 replies 12 views Edited Apr 16, 2007
I was looking around last night on the web for other 3D Virtual worlds and I ran across this beta game called Kaneva I downloaded it and immediatly I felt like everything that has been descirbed in HOME I was able to do , you guys should really give this game a try to help you get HOME off your  mind for a little while , I think Iam going to be playing this till HOME releases. PLEASE DONT BASH ME JUST TRY IT OUT ITS NOT BAD.
Message 1 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: Try This

Apr 16, 2007
test
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 2 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Apr 16, 2007
sorry for last post..i was testing posting from the ps3 broswer (finally fig'd a way)..but what i was saying was that your promoting another software on another platform which really isnt allowed in the forums...and on the second note...whether it does or doesnt replicate the home experience (which hasnt hit the network yet)...it wont be the same experience simply because its nota console platform...home is made specifically for ps3 and thats what ps3 users want...tho your intensions where in the right...i fail to see the point to indulge my time into something that isnt what i was looking for (my opinion)
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 3 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 16, 2007
Ok I give in how can you post via the ps3 browser? I gave up weeks ago, I figured it was a conflict with the java script.
Message 4 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Apr 16, 2007
I tried tried this Kaneva myself and I like to say that I am quite impressed.  Almost everything Sony has promised us in Home, you can find here.  However, since it is on my normal computer, it lags quite a bit and that is not what I want to see.  The graphics are also okay, but not nearly as close to Home.  I could go buy a brand new $2000 computer with all of the latest HD software, or I could just download Home for free on my PS3.  Also I like how you can have fake money to buy virtual items.  I hope that Sony will also do this because I definately don't feel like paying real money for virtual furniture.  This may help to pass the time.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 5 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Apr 16, 2007
i installed but everytime i click the shortcut it takes me back to the page you download it on?- edit my bad i was using opera and it only works on internet explorer

Message Edited by GeneralOfDeath on 04-16-2007 04:21 PM
Message 6 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 17, 2007
Yea sorry I wasnt really trying to promote the game I was making a point how everything that as been talked about in HOME is in this game which on my opinion is pretty cool ..
Message 7 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Apr 17, 2007
Yep...  I downloaded the beta as well and was also quite impressed.  However, you can definitley tell it's a BETA....  It lags quite a bit at times..... and I got kicked off a few times as well.  But all in all it does seem to mimic a lot of what is to be promised in HOME..... Can't wait 

See Ya,

Message 8 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes