Jun 20 2014
By: CommanderLed First Son 20 posts

Truth behind the P.S.N.Military

84 replies 838 views Edited Jun 20, 2014

Hello I’m commander led the founder of the P.S.N.Military. I want to sum up any confusion you may have about the club it self. But first off the P.S.N.Military’s regular forces (Army, Navy, Air forces, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard) help the people of Playstation Home fight against troublesome fams, trolls, bullies, spamming, sexual harassment, ect. We have not yet made a P.SN.special forces or special task forces that would fight against hacking or modding simply because we can't find a legal way to fight against them. I’ve also got quite a bit of questions about how the regular forces fights against harassment. We follow our rules of engagement which say that if you can handle the situation we should stand by for five minutes. If the situation is still going on we then step in and try to help. If the situation is not going well to begin with we will step in instantly. Are men and woman are also trained and ready for what is coming for them when they first step in for duty. Also we try to stay out of your way when there are no problems going on so you’re not being bothered by us. There should be one to two squads (one squad is five men) in one location. So it’s not like we are flooding the area with soldiers. If you ever have any problems with any P.S.N.Military soldier you can message me and ill take care of the problem and make sure it does not happen again. So if you have any questions what so ever just comment and ill answer them as soon as I can. If you want to join message and add me and ill get you trained as soon as I can. This is commander led hoping that you have a good day.

Message 1 of 85 (838 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Truth behind the P.S.N.Military

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2014

Hi,

If you want to help other as you stated.. Please help others by teaching them to Mute those who offend. Teach them how to report and then how to walk away without arguing with trolls and the like. Please keep in mind that arguing back with others can get you banned just as easy.

If you do only this^^ then I think you would have support here as well

Jers

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 85 (829 Views)
VP of Gaming
28204 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2014

We don't need a "military" in Home. But what we need is people who know how to IGNORE, BLOCK, Tune-out and/or report offenders.

It's so easy.

Go into Home with the expectation to have fun. Not to find trouble. Do not interact with offensive folks.If you do this, you only encourage them to continue. They like that attention that we so freely give them.

Be proactive, not reactive.

Do, please, share this information with your friends.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 85 (818 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Look that would be great and I try to encourage that but...

Jun 20, 2014

Look that would be great and I try to encourage that but most people don't do that and tend to fuel the situation thats when we step in. We try to end the situation all together.

Message 4 of 85 (802 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Look that would be great and I try to encourage that but...

Jun 20, 2014

CommanderLed wrote:

Look that would be great and I try to encourage that but most people don't do that and tend to fuel the situation thats when we step in. We try to end the situation all together.

and how can you stop the situation?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 85 (790 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Sir with all do respect you might want to try reading what I said about the P.S.N.Military again. I clearly stated how we fight against harassment.

Message 6 of 85 (781 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2014

CommanderLed wrote:

Sir with all do respect you might want to try reading what I said about the P.S.N.Military again. I clearly stated how we fight against harassment.

''We follow our rules of engagement which say that if you can handle the situation we should stand by for five minutes. If the situation is still going on we then step in and try to help. If the situation is not going well to begin with we will step in instantly. Are men and woman are also trained and ready for what is coming for them when they first step in for duty. Also we try to stay out of your way when there are no problems going on so you’re not being bothered by us. There should be one to two squads (one squad is five men) in one location. So it’s not like we are flooding the area with soldiers.''

With all due respect I have read the OP four times and the only thing said was that your team would step in when issues arise and step in with flooding a server for big issues but no where does it state exactly how you with desolve a situation. Did I miss that part?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 85 (780 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2014

First of all you miss read. we do not flood the servers at any point of time. We do on the other hand step in when there is a problem with harassment when we are present. 

Message 8 of 85 (770 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 20, 2014

CommanderLed wrote:

First of all you miss read. we do not flood the servers at any point of time. We do on the other hand step in when there is a problem with harassment when we are present. 

All most there. Please continue. How will you stop a troll or the other persons mentioned?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 9 of 85 (763 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Every soldier has a different way on dealing with it. We train the soldiers not to get mad over someone harassing them. But what usally happen is two soldier move in tell the person to mute the harasser and to go and then the soldier trys to quite the harasser down and then the soldier talks to the harasser. Then when the harasser relizes that he isn't going to make us mad they usally leave. This works most of the time. It just depends on the situation. If its to freinds fighting It could be different or if its six guys in a fam harassing someone it could be different there to.

Message 10 of 85 (752 Views)