Oct 10 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Trophies for Watching Crackle Movies

5 replies 319 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

I watched Lawrence of Arabia on crackle in one of my apartments and with commercials it was over 4 and a half hours.  I think I should get at least a bronze trophy for this maybe even a silver.   Also I watched Panic Room which is over two and a half hours and the last ten minutes just blanked out so I dont even know how it ended. Same thing happened with Vacancy 2.  My point is that watching an entire movie on crackle in a space is as hard as a lot of  bronze trophies Ive gotten in games.  I think some kind of trophy system would help make crackle more worth while as sometimes it takes a lot of effort just to get everything right and see it all.

Message 1 of 6 (319 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Trophies for Watching Crackle Movies

Oct 10, 2012

Crackle already has a reward system in place?

I don't see them tweeking the way it functions, anytime soon.

Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Wow, earning a trophy just for sitting on the sofa and watching a movie?

How lazy can one get, I ask myself, honestly!

Message 3 of 6 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 10, 2012

What? So you want a reward for being the biggest couch potatoe? Just kidding. But they already give you poster rewards for watching the movie. Isn't that enough?

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 6 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Sony Japan's DVR device Torne (followed by "Nasne") gives out trophies for watching videos. Only it was for stuff like "Watched 10 videos of <genre type>" or "spent over 100 hours watching videos".

But still that was like a minor bonus for buying a hundred dollar peripheral for your PS3. Nowhere near as minor as a Home thing.

Message 5 of 6 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4577 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Malice_Mizer wrote:

Sony Japan's DVR device Torne (followed by "Nasne") gives out trophies for watching videos. Only it was for stuff like "Watched 10 videos of <genre type>" or "spent over 100 hours watching videos".

But still that was like a minor bonus for buying a hundred dollar peripheral for your PS3. Nowhere near as minor as a Home thing.

Oh wooww... You have 88 plat's. I am so jealous Man Sad

Message 6 of 6 (188 Views)
0 Likes