Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Brianiac Challenge

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

Hiya Everyone!

I would like to announce this weeks winner.  First though, I have to say that perhaps big al up above this post is right.  This week did seem rather easy so it looks like we need to pump up the gravity upon you all!  Also to mention, there was a typo, but from what I gather from the responses of the challenge the Community seen it and was able to improvise what the tiny error was.  If there is any concern over the typo please PM me about it.

The next Home Brainiac Winner is al2009man.  This isn't the end, there will be another Challenge next week and the week after that <rinse and repeat>.

Bambi-01us
Message 81 of 823 (789 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Brianiac Challenge

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

Congrats alman.

I forgot all about the rank changing and stuff. So I edited this to make sure no one noticed the mistake. 2 months later of course.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 82 of 823 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Trivia Challenge

Aug 19, 2013

Hiya Community!

Get that brain a zapping because it's time to spark up those brain cells for this weeks Home Brainiac Challenge!  Please head to the Original Post to get started!  Who will be our next Home Brainiac?  We already have 5 Home Brainiacs in NA!  Good luck to all!

Bambi-01us
Message 83 of 823 (754 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

Hiya Everyone!

This is so exciting!  We now have 5 brainiac winners (6 by tomorrow) morning!  AtomRepulbic - Great person, and develops Home items very well.  When we started to create the Home Brainiac Challenge, we dreamed up a lot of things.  Despite the remedy (one step at a time), it sure pays off taking our time creating this fun.  We wanted to create a Home Brainiac virtual item for the winners, we teased our brains and a man came forward about it.

AtomRepublic offered to make our dream come true for you guys/gals that participate in the Challenge.  The item created is a animated Brain that fits on top of the avatars head.  We played around with colors and ideas and we came up with something that we wish we had!  The brain has electric phases streaming through the brain likes it's alive.  One step at a time - and we got it done!

This week on August 21, 2013 we are proud to announce that the virtual item will be ready to go for whoever wins the challenge.  Later tonight, I'm going to remedy a few more things to the Original Post so it will be clear as to how this will work.  We would really like to see the Brainiac Winners at the Blog Party this week!  Atom will be there to do a quiz and the winners will receive a LMO 90's moves!  So bring that fancy brain and show it off!

For the winners of the prior 5 Challenges, you'll be getting the item sent to you via PM when the time comes.  It should be this week so hold tight and wear it with pride.  Come to think of it, only 6 people will have this item in Home!  Sounds a bit unfair I know, but how awesome is that!!  And with that said, the item will be available for all the future Challenges to come.  So get to blasting that brain for a chance to win a custom forum rank, a signature bar, and a virtual item for PlayStation Home.

• Item Name – (Home Brainiacs)
  • Description -  (It’s this big fancy huge brain because we’re Home Brainiacs like dat.)

Community Blog Party

Bambi-01us
Message 84 of 823 (732 Views)
Fender Bender
3357 posts

Aug 20, 2013

lol that brain just looks amazing and I can not wait to see it on the Home Brainiacs. I have to say im kinda jelouse XD. Community rocks and make sure to try your luck at the Home Trivia each Monday for your chace to win one of these Beast items.. WOOTS

PS. I want to see some pictures of you all when you get it. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 85 of 823 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

• Description -  (It’s this big fancy huge brain because we’re Home Brainiacs like dat.)

Community Blog Party

Looks like a reskin of Smart As... Reward back in Europe Region

Message 86 of 823 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Aug 20, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

Community Blog Party

AtomRepublic made the Home Brainiac Brain from the Smart As... he made in EU.  He gave it a reskin we wanted to see.

Bambi-01us
Message 87 of 823 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

Community Blog Party

AtomRepublic made the Home Brainiac Brain from the Smart As... he made in EU.  He gave it a reskin we wanted to see.

Wow kudoes to AtomRepublic for creating this awesome item for the Brainiac Challenge. Good luck to everyone!

Message 88 of 823 (626 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hiya Everyone!

This is so exciting!  We now have 5 brainiac winners (6 by tomorrow) morning!  AtomRepulbic - Great person, and develops Home items very well.  When we started to create the Home Brainiac Challenge, we dreamed up a lot of things.  Despite the remedy (one step at a time), it sure pays off taking our time creating this fun.  We wanted to create a Home Brainiac virtual item for the winners, we teased our brains and a man came forward about it.

AtomRepublic offered to make our dream come true for you guys/gals that participate in the Challenge.  The item created is a animated Brain that fits on top of the avatars head.  We played around with colors and ideas and we came up with something that we wish we had!  The brain has electric phases streaming through the brain likes it's alive.  One step at a time - and we got it done!

This week on August 21, 2013 we are proud to announce that the virtual item will be ready to go for whoever wins the challenge.  Later tonight, I'm going to remedy a few more things to the Original Post so it will be clear as to how this will work.  We would really like to see the Brainiac Winners at the Blog Party this week!  Atom will be there to do a quiz and the winners will receive a LMO 90's moves!  So bring that fancy brain and show it off!

For the winners of the prior 5 Challenges, you'll be getting the item sent to you via PM when the time comes.  It should be this week so hold tight and wear it with pride.  Come to think of it, only 6 people will have this item in Home!  Sounds a bit unfair I know, but how awesome is that!!  And with that said, the item will be available for all the future Challenges to come.  So get to blasting that brain for a chance to win a custom forum rank, a signature bar, and a virtual item for PlayStation Home.

Community Blog Party

That is super awesome hun. Wow! Smiley Happy I wonder if you can change hair color. I personally know of one person who love blue when it comes to hairstyles.

Message 89 of 823 (569 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4569 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Congrats on getting dev backing, and thank you to Atom Republic for the reskin!

Message 90 of 823 (497 Views)