Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Brainiac Challenge

Oct 23, 2013

I will also update the Original Post with new refreshed rules that I feel must be adjusted.

Bambi-01us
Message 351 of 823 (529 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 23, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

now with a custom rank

He ain't got time for a custom rank

Message 352 of 823 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Oct 23, 2013

What does time have to do with a Custom Forum Rank such as the Home Brainiac title?

Bambi-01us
Message 353 of 823 (515 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

Bambi spends her time doing this with Steven, its for fun and pleasure, personaly I think its cool, brings people together in a fun way with a reward.

Message 354 of 823 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Pinky274 wrote:
May I ask what that last comment meant? Bambi spends her time doing this with Steven, its for fun and pleasure, personaly I think its cool, brings people together is s fun way with a reward.

Best to ignore some and not respond to them. Negativity is what they are after. Seriously Bambi does a wonderful job with so many things. It's time and effort and many appreciate or should what she does. 

Message 355 of 823 (443 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

edit: inflammatory content removed

HOW WAS THAT INFLAMMATORY?! -AL2009man

*I giggled*

also its "We got Signal"

Message 356 of 823 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pinky274 wrote:
May I ask what that last comment meant?
It was an answer to Bambi's question in the form of a subtle joke.

Negativity is what they are after.

After Bambi contacted me, I thanked her for the effort she puts into the contest each week and politely requested if it was possible to decline the forum title. She promptly obliged by asking for a reversal from the admin she had contacted to have my profile updated.

I would appreciate it if those of you who 1) don't know me in person and 2) don't know what happened behind the scenes might refrain from making judgments about my character and intent. I did not enter the contest to resell or trade the reward, and I don't appreciate being blacklisted.

Thanks again to Bambi, Steven, and the corresponding admin for your help. I enjoyed the absence of multiple choice questions this week. Good googling to those of you participating in next Monday's quiz.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 357 of 823 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 23, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pinky274 wrote:
May I ask what that last comment meant?
It was an answer to Bambi's question in the form of a subtle joke.

Negativity is what they are after.

I would appreciate it if those of you who 1) don't know me in person and 2) don't know what happened behind the scenes might refrain from making judgments about my character and intent. I did not enter the contest to resell or trade the reward, and I don't appreciate being blacklisted.

So...You did not enter the chanllenge? or did you win? or am i confused?

but it would fit your personality/character with that Rank since you post such "inteligent" posts 

Message 358 of 823 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Again, Congratulations to StardustChampion for winning the Home Brainiac Challenge this week.

On to the Concerns...

StardustChampion won and asked me kindly not to have his Title updated.  This is fine, however, I won't be letting that happen anymore.  This isn't because of what happen with him.  I found that it makes it more complex then this project has to be.  Father more, I would simply say that I would be a bit rattled if a winner did sell their Home Brainiac Item, but there isn't anything that can be done about that and it shouldn't be a concern or business to those that didn't win for the week.

With that said, the Original Post will be updated soon.  This has been planned from the beginning since I started receiving feedback from the survey I created.  The changes done soon (this week) is feedback from the survey everyone was able to participate in and I'm very thankful for the time you was able to spend doing this.  Thanks again!  

Bambi-01us
Message 359 of 823 (282 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

Hiya Home Friends,

Join the Home Brainiac Challenge in Extra Life!  If anyone is interested in joining us we'd be happy to have you around to help us support Extra Life.  See ya in the Gaming world!

Extra Life

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Bambi-01us
Message 360 of 823 (243 Views)