Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Trivia Challenge

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

Hiya Friends!

We have a winner today and this will be TBA.  And yes the big news for the Home Brainiacs that win in the future and prior to this day.  AtomRepublic gave us a Brain item to reward the winners with.  Great Great stuff!

Home Brainiac Exclusive Item - Animated

This reward Item will be exclusive for the PlayStation Home Community Members that win the Home Brainiac Challenge (ONLY one winner a week).  Big thanks to AtomRepublic for making this happen for you guys.  If you're wanting to see this item in-world the PlayStation MVPs don't have this item to show you.  There is a poster to view below.  There will be some changes here in the next couple days.

Bambi-01us
Message 91 of 823 (519 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: [Trivia on Home] Home Brianiac Challenge

Aug 20, 2013
Congrats kingbro1!
Message 92 of 823 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 21, 2013
So I'd like to participate in this sometime but its all rather confusing...the questions each week are edited into the OP? and People PM their answers to you, instead of in the thread. So only you can see who gets them correct first? And the last two winners have been congratulated for winning even tho they aren't posted? yeah....
~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 93 of 823 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Some things need changing. There has also been word today that the last two winners didnt even submit entries at all but won anyways....
Support Forums
Message 94 of 823 (438 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

Would that surprise you lol Maybe we don't hang out at the x7 entrance enough? .... kidding.

>.>

<.<

Message 95 of 823 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Naw its not rigged I dont think as Bambi, and the two winners seemed just as surprised by it. It may have been someone enterring for them but we shall see what happens going forward. I have faith in the organizers, alot of work has been put into this to make it fun for everyone Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 96 of 823 (431 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 21, 2013
And I'd like to join in on the fun, as soon as I understand it lol
Message 97 of 823 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Basically you were right above except for the pm part. Every Monday the post is made when the contest goes live. Then you head to the OP and click the picture of the girl holding the Brainiac sign. When it is up and live you will be taken to a form website in which you enter your ID and answer the questions. The fastest one to answer all questions correctly gets the new forum rank either Tuesday or sometimes Wednesday and it lasts through the week. Winners now get a spiffy brain item as well thanks to Atom Republic ^_^
Support Forums
Message 98 of 823 (423 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Alright, i get it now.  Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 99 of 823 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:
Spoiler

Home Brainiac Exclusive Item - Animated

This reward Item will be exclusive for the PlayStation Home Community Members that win the Home Brainiac Challenge (ONLY one winner a week).  Big thanks to AtomRepublic for making this happen for you guys.  If you're wanting to see this item in-world the PlayStation MVPs don't have this item to show you.  There is a poster to view below.

Optional Signature Bar (Awared to Winner)

If you want to sport this item for your signature or simply want it for keep sake, we've made a signature bar for you.  These signature bars will always be available for you to download.

Home Brainiac Challenge
Mid-section---Start-button.gif
Home Brainiac Challenge
☎ Contact:

Reply - Home Trivia Challenge Thread
PM (Private Message) - Bambi-01us on the PlayStation Community Forums
Twitter - #TriviaonHome
YouTube - PSHomeTrivia

PlayStation Home Guides - PlayStation® Community Forums

*Subscribing to this thread will give you E-Mail notifications when I update.  However, the thread will be updating frequently as we add more to the Challenge.

Thank you Bambi for putting this together, it looks like a lot of work that you did on behalf of Home and the people who play it.

Good job hon!

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 100 of 823 (402 Views)