Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Tribute/ Goodbye Glasswalls

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

JPConway wrote:

I had the pleasure of meeting GW a few times during my days on Home. 

Even had the chance to spend a few moments chatting "one-on-one" with a most awesome person in one of the many personal spaces available.

GW (Cade) was/is/will always be a force to be reckoned with and only in a most positive way.

His legacy will live on with those who had the pleasure of getting to know him while in Home as well as those like Mr J who had the opportunity to work with him.

Wishing you nothing but the best on your future endeavors.  Enjoy the traveling my friend - bon voyage *waves bye* Smiley Sad

JPConway

You can tell it's major news when JPConway is back on the forum. 

Message 31 of 241 (688 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPConway wrote:

Even had the chance to spend a few moments chatting "one-on-one" with a most awesome person in one of the many personal spaces available.

GW (Cade) was/is/will always be a force to be reckoned with and only in a most positive way.

His legacy will live on with those who had the pleasure of getting to know him while in Home as well as those like Mr J who had the opportunity to work with him.

Wishing you nothing but the best on your future endeavors.  Enjoy the traveling my friend - bon voyage *waves bye* Smiley Sad

JPConway

Ima throw an amen to thatHeart

Message 32 of 241 (670 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11828 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Message 33 of 241 (663 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPConway wrote:

JPConway

Just chatted with JP on psn the other day to and he to is a great man. FYI I am not doing any more Tribute threads. My hearts just not that strong so stay here JP! Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 34 of 241 (654 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Well if it's ok I have tears in my eyes given Home seems to be in such jeapardy these days. There are and have been so many wonderful people associated with it and there is no service like PlayStation Home. We have a community that doesn't always see eye to eye but for the most part we all truly love this service of ours. 

Message 35 of 241 (630 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I personally don't think I have meet you in PlayStation Home before or at all bcos of region differences (I'm from Asia). But on behalf of many fellow Asian users who may have known you one way or another, I wish you Glasswalls all the best in your future path.

And if you could, maybe you'll drop by in the Asia region to say hi. Unlikely but we can hope.

All the best.

Jayson619

Singapore

What motivates a man to confront the challenges that most of us will run from? Condemning him to solitude…exposing him to defeat and death?

The answer….lies in the heart of the battle!
Message 36 of 241 (624 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPConway wrote:

JPConway

Just chatted with JP on psn the other day to and he to is a great man. FYI I am not doing any more Tribute threads. My hearts just not that strong so stay here JP! Smiley Wink

I always try and keep my finger on the pulse and peek in from time to time.  Smiley Wink

Now then - this is a tribute for GlassWalls (the great and powerful) - so please - I wanna read more stories about that mysterious man  Smiley Very Happy

JPConway

Message 37 of 241 (617 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 14, 2013

When I read that Glass was leaving Sony I thought of this...  (Even though were never friends.)

I hope Glass does well in the Future and I hope we see him more often on Home.  If he's not busy with his work.  

Although, I've only saw GlassWalls a couple of times, he was AFK, but maybe, just maybe I'll see him again... In AFK.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 38 of 241 (607 Views)
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Proof that I have trouble letting go...  Is it too early to start campaigning for Cade to join the MVPs?

Message 39 of 241 (571 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well if it's ok I have tears in my eyes. Home seems to be in such jeapardy these days. There are and have been so many wonderful people associated with it. There is no service like PlayStation Home. We have a community that doesn't always see eye to eye but for the most part we all truyly love this service of ours. 

Don't start because.. Aww!!

Cade just emailed saying he knows the thread is up but needs a few minutes to gather himself because he knows the tears will flow.

now for those of you out there just only see pixels in avatars.. Avatars have hearts.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 40 of 241 (570 Views)