The only sad part is that he will have to make a new PSN ID.   Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 241 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Tribute/ Goodbye Glasswalls

Jun 14, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:
My favorite memory of Glass was during the Xi VLR fishhead party. all of VLR was in the mall with our fish hats on when Glass started ghost talking and finally Amir29 talked him into joining us. It was fun. Those where the golden days of Home. They are now bitter sweet memories. Mods cant even do stuff like that anymore. This is indeed sad. I want Glass to know that im eating a pizza topped with Werthers just for him! He will know what that means if he reads this post.

Thats great!

He will see this and laugh! He had reservations about viewing this thread at first because he knew how emotional he would get.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 22 of 241 (843 Views)
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I got no stories but I'm sorry he's no longer working for SONY, not so much sorry for SONY, but for us the users, the Home users who have lost a friend. We may not have agreed with him all the time but a friend he was nevertheless. 

Good luck, Cade Peterson. Smiley Happy Smiley Sad

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 23 of 241 (828 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I'm sad to see Cade move on, but I'm sure he's going to be up to some amazing new things. It's been great getting to know him and I'm happy for the time I got to spend with him in the HCV/MVP program.

Message 24 of 241 (814 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I can't believe this!  Smiley Surprised  It's hard to imagine GW not working for Sony anymore.  I remember the first time I saw him on Home was at Sodium Hub.  I was with a friend and I can't remember if I actually spoke to him or not and if I did if he even responded because there were a few others around him. 

GW, you will surely be missed and I wish the best for you.  It's been a pleasure working with you in the HCV program and things around here won't be the same without you. 

Message 25 of 241 (775 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 14, 2013
WOW!

What do we do now? Will we see another community manager to replace GlassWalls? What does this mean for PSHome and the Home community? He was pretty much our "Leader" in all things HOME. You have to expect people to wonder and ask questions. His untimely departure does seem to come at a very inconvienent time, with the future of Home up in the air as it is. Especially with no word from Sony STILL.

Just....wow! O_O
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 26 of 241 (781 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 14, 2013

wow sad to hear. been part of home for so long. sad to see him go but wish him luck in what he does next

Message 27 of 241 (766 Views)
Big Daddy
12512 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Imma miss dat guy......Smiley Sad

bb

Message 28 of 241 (754 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting GW a few times during my days on Home. 

Even had the chance to spend a few moments chatting "one-on-one" with a most awesome person in one of the many personal spaces available.

GW (Cade) was/is/will always be a force to be reckoned with and only in a most positive way.

His legacy will live on with those who had the pleasure of getting to know him while in Home as well as those like Mr J who had the opportunity to work with him.

Wishing you nothing but the best on your future endeavors.  Enjoy the traveling my friend - bon voyage *waves bye* Smiley Sad

JPConway

Message 29 of 241 (740 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
WOW!

What do we do now? Will we see another community manager to replace GlassWalls? What does this mean for PSHome and the Home community? He was pretty much our "Leader" in all things HOME. You have to expect people to wonder and ask questions. His untimely departure does seem to come at a very inconvienent time, with the future of Home up in the air as it is. Especially with no word from Sony STILL.

Just....wow! O_O

Home goes on. We just do. But please try to keep this going with the theme guys. We have enough threads on the future of Home here to fill a book so yes please?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 30 of 241 (748 Views)