Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Tribute/Glasswalls -Cade replies #166

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Teacher made me sit in the corner for a few days.  But I just wanted to say Glasswalls you got a lot of class.  I remember you dancing the night that the gangster game came out the first night the hub etc came out.  It was a privilege to be their that first night and see you there because I had heard of you before.  I saw you a few other times like on valentines day.   Well like I say you got a lot of class and good luck.

Oh yeah just for old time's sake can you say   "Knock it off Julie" one last time please?  I will always admire you for that one.  That truly is pure class and I hope whoever replaces you can fill your shoes.

Message 221 of 241 (497 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 18, 2013

DAWNA ! Looks like someone hijacked your account.   Smiley Surprised

megaphona

But nice response there.  

Message 222 of 241 (482 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 18, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

DAWNA ! Looks like someone hijacked your account.   Smiley Surprised

megaphona

But nice response there.  

Watchooo talkin bout willis?

Message 223 of 241 (470 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jun 18, 2013
There is no future for home. Happily it dies with the ps3. Do you all really think Lockwood would make a akin if home had a future? Think.
Message 224 of 241 (416 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Dj_Tenchu wrote:
There is no future for home. Happily it dies with the ps3. Do you all really think Lockwood would make a akin if home had a future? Think.

Have you actually tried their new service. It's NOT HOME ... and not even close. I checked it out day one and haven't been back. Perhaps I'll revisit it in a week or two but I'm really not motivated to do so.

Serioiusly they are certainly widing their circle relative to development options abd they aren't silly enough to put all their eggs in one basket but I don't think they know either what the future is going to hold relative to Home.

Why it's such a big secret where even our digital managment team including Tempest haven't been told yet is beyond me. 

Message 225 of 241 (401 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Glass RIP.

know that as our leader in the community you held it down right.
Well except those other times....

Either way. Thx for the community and for being our leader. Won't be the same without seeing that familiar red name around here.

Whom we gonna harass now...?

You've left a void here in these forums.
A void that's also not being answered. Lol.
Well wishes glass.
Now where's my giant rainbow rug...?
- Restless Dreams.
Message 226 of 241 (385 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Jun 19, 2013

When he threw me under the Mall's center pedesteal and proceeded to laugh for the next two minutes while my Avatar was in free motion

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 227 of 241 (322 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Wait why does the op have history with mods???
Message 228 of 241 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

Have you actually tried their new service. It's NOT HOME ... and not even close. I checked it out day one and haven't been back. Perhaps I'll revisit it in a week or two but I'm really not motivated to do so.

Serioiusly they are certainly widing their circle relative to development options abd they aren't silly enough to put all their eggs in one basket but I don't think they know either what the future is going to hold relative to Home.

Why it's such a big secret where even our digital managment team including Tempest haven't been told yet is beyond me. 

What and where is this Lockwood service you people are talking about?

Message 229 of 241 (270 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 19, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

What and where is this Lockwood service you people are talking about?

It's called Avakin. Here is a promotional video.

Message 230 of 241 (267 Views)