Sackboy
460 posts

Re: Tribute/Glasswalls -Cade replies #166

Jun 16, 2013

met gw a few times over the years particulary in the earlier days when he was a mod.

whilst i wont proclaim best of friends or anything lke that he was always polite,courteous and had a great enthusiasm for home.

In fact quite a lot of these unplanned meetings left me with a slight feeling of unease as he had a crazy habit of appearing just when he was least expected,like  when glitching to the top of a rock or something glass would just appear and calmly chat "hi guys etc"whilst we often were kinda dumstruck thinking wheres he come from or more imortantly how longs he actually been here witnessing our home glitching sabotage lol,

was realy sure if they should be regarded as a flattering convo with a home staff or it was a subtle warning of his omni presense with us feeling like a bunch of naughty schoolkids,in fairness he always seemed to enjoy the fun.

Talking of fun there was always mr and mrs lockwoood parties (wonder whatever happen to  them and the rumours they were one  person lol)glass seem to be a regular at those and they were indeed great fun parties.

One time i  witnessed a rather unsavoury incident in siren hospital with a user being very rude to glasswalls by cursing him but this incident left me with maybe one of my overall lasting impressions  of gw.

in the face  of a tirade of unspeakable verbal abuse live on home glasswalls actually told the user,if he was prepared to apologise for the rant then he woud be prepared to forget the matter.

The user refused to apologise and continued his rant and was quickly despatched.

but as  glass  had offered the guy the chance to apoligise my overall conclusion was that gw is  tolerant,forgiving and above all fair to the degree that many people would nt go to in the face of such abuse

I wish him all the best in whatever he decides to do

Message 211 of 241 (652 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jun 16, 2013

We'll miss you Cade, It's been a fun 5 years,  Time goes by so... fast!  Good luck to you and your future .

Steeler-Nation69 Sig 001.jpg

Message 212 of 241 (640 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jun 16, 2013

the fish-head party, Glasswalls' Army, good times Smiley Tongue Enjoy China Smiley Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 213 of 241 (620 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jun 16, 2013

maybe this will finally put an end to the flow of "dear glasswalls" threads

Message 214 of 241 (552 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

DBHK_11 wrote:

maybe this will finally put an end to the flow of "dear glasswalls" threads

We used to get at least two-three a month Smiley Tongue The "Dear'' threads always made me laugh.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 215 of 241 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Jersquall, do you think its too soon to ask who Glasswalls is going to bequeath all the cool stuff he collected over the years to? ^_^

Message 216 of 241 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

julie_love wrote:

Jersquall, do you think its too soon to ask who Glasswalls is going to bequeath all the cool stuff he collected over the years to? ^_^

Good question, Julie_Love. By rule, The Glasswalls account is on lockdown according to Caderson. This is common in house.  So, those bunny ears are collecting ironically- dust bunnies.  and before this is asked.. The sticky threads stay until no longer needed as they were of an official capacity when they were posted.  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 217 of 241 (490 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

julie_love wrote:

Good question, Julie_Love. By rule, The Glasswalls account is on lockdown according to Caderson. This is common in house.  So, those bunny ears are collecting ironically- dust bunnies.  and before this is asked.. The sticky threads stay until no longer needed as they were of an official capacity when they were posted.  

I'm sure Cade can get his bunny ear back on his Rageous account

Message 218 of 241 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 17, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I'm sure Cade can get his bunny ear back on his Rageous account

Before we knew of that account lol.

Acc.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 219 of 241 (426 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Yea this was a huge surprise.. was hinted on it the week before E3, thou it donged on me during  E3 as he was not present and some of us where informed on it.

It is sad to see Cade go after all this time, thou some great things do come to an an end.. Do have to look at it as a good thing fer him so I'm happy fer that.. All the things he's done here fer the Community.. Do remember him picking me for HCV and coming to my personal space to greet me, was nice talking to him via mic and, our first 4th wave HCV meeting we attended. Thou my best memory would be times when there was an idea,  and I told him about it..he was the one who pushed me to go after it as an HCV and to keep it going and not give it up, which would make me want to make it happen.

As Cade enters this new phase, I wish him the best on his new venture in Shanghai, China, and do look forward to knowing on how he will be doing in the future. Very fortunate to have him as a friend and will continue on keeping it that way as there is many days ahead our way.

Message 220 of 241 (345 Views)