Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5445 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

done for the night see yall tomorrow

 

images.jpg

Message 101 of 379 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2011
Offline
1399 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013
I'm not really feeling this space.
Message 102 of 379 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/26/2012
Offline
635 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

I'm around today if anyone would like to stop by for a tour. 

Message 103 of 379 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
170 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Also, tune back in to this thread on Monday for a chance to win it before you buy it Smiley Wink

 

Enjoy the weekend.


 

So when does this little contest start? I'm game Smiley Wink
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg







Message 104 of 379 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
162 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

hi everyone, i'm online if you want any tours.

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/

Message 105 of 379 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

ImmortalKitsune wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Also, tune back in to this thread on Monday for a chance to win it before you buy it Smiley Wink

 

Enjoy the weekend.


 

So when does this little contest start? I'm game Smiley Wink

I'm with you, I don't want a miss a chance to win this puppy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 106 of 379 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
776 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

If anyone is on giving tours this morning, I would love a tour. Thanks

original
Message 107 of 379 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

ImmortalKitsune wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Also, tune back in to this thread on Monday for a chance to win it before you buy it Smiley Wink

 

Enjoy the weekend.


 

So when does this little contest start? I'm game Smiley Wink

I'm with you, I don't want a miss a chance to win this puppy.


Today, in a few.  I'll probably give away 3 through the forums today.  I might give one away via Twitter too, but I'll give a heads up before I do that.


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 108 of 379 (154 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29267 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

beantot wrote:

If anyone is on giving tours this morning, I would love a tour. Thanks


I can give you a tour. Send me an invite request. Smiley Happy

Message 109 of 379 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
776 posts
 

Re: [Tour] Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

beantot wrote:

If anyone is on giving tours this morning, I would love a tour. Thanks


I can give you a tour. Send me an invite request. Smiley Happy


Thanks! My friend would like to see it as well if that is possible.

 

original
Message 110 of 379 (704 Views)
0 Likes