Aug 25 2013
By: ML-001 First Son 6 posts

Too Many Apartments?

10 replies 306 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

I have over 60 apartments and the new ones I buy stopped showing up.  I believe that I have been credited for purchasing them, but the issue seems to be a cap on how many apartments can be shown in the list.  Example:  I have the Diamond Beach Mansion (1st floor) purchased prior to hitting 60 apts.  I also have the Diamond Beach 2nd Floor (purchased after the 60 mark) and it does NOT show up on my list of apts.  However, I CAN access the 2nd floor (only) by going to the 1st floor and then walking up the steps.  Additionally, I have purchased the Diamond Beach Private Yacht (also after hitting the 60 apt point) and I cannot access it.  I have not heard of anybody else not being able to access the Yacht, which leads me to believe that the issue is related not to the purchase, but to the crazy high number of apartments I own.  I think that the only reason I have a way of reaching the 2nd floor is because it is semi-attached to the 1st floor (whereas the Yacht is not attached in any way).  Please help!!!! 

PS:  I did have Sony put in a ticket to investigate this and I will try my best to post the response when I get one.

Message 1 of 11 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

Re: Too Many Apartments?

Aug 25, 2013
The Diamond Beach personal spaces are all connected to make 1 big space

Message 2 of 11 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I have between 85 -90 apartments and they all show up on my list. I think the issue you are having is just with the diamond mansion. I only own the yacht part of the new mansion and it only shows up as diamond beach mansion and not the yacht. It would seem that all the parts of the new mansion show as one space. To get to the yacht you have to run around the mansion to the water taxi that takes you there. Even though I own just the yacht I have to do the same thing. The diamond beach mansion is just screwed I think lol.
jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 3 of 11 (295 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Aug 25, 2013
The diamond mansion connected in the 1st and 2nd floor when you go up the stairs 1/2 way up you'll get a load pattern then your in the next part, now the yacht area you have to thru the mansion to the back gate as you go thru you see the load again, then head to the pier get on the boat your taken to the yacht which loads like another private space, also you can't fav these, but once on your yacht you can invite your friends directly to it.
Message 4 of 11 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3271 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Wake up call!

The diamond mansion is NOT 4 different appartments. Only sold as if they where... 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 11 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Hey would be nice if we can give some to our freind here on home
Message 6 of 11 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Aug 25, 2013

:^/ My take is that the Diamond Beach Mansion spaces load and unload furniture configuration files on the fly as you walk up and down the stairs. This allows more than one hundred furniture items in the same space. The trade off is the loading time.

Message 7 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Personal spaces need the ability to set at least 10 favorite spaces so that the ones you use are easily accessable from the Navigator. Having to scroll through the list can take time and I know for me I don't have that many. I can only imagine how hard it is for those who have lots of them.

And I'd personally like to see a way of getting to the yacht without having to go to the main space and run all the way to the back and then take the Taxi. There should be another way to go there directly. One can hope that might be implemented at some point. 

Message 8 of 11 (222 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Thanks for all the replies!  Smiley Happy  From what I was able to gather (from all the posts) is that there is NOT a limit on the number of apts we can have and that, no matter what part of the 'Diamond Beach Mansion' you buy, it's all grouped together (as one had mentioned they only have the Yacht).  My confusion was created because this is not the way they handled the PS Home Mansion (which is listed separately - Garage, 1st Floor, 2nd floor & pool). 

Thanks, also, for the directions to find the yacht!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11 (197 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I agree about having a Favorites list for apts.  I also wish we could have a yard sale so we can sell (give away) all the stuff we no longer want.  I sometimes look at some of the stuff I have and say to myself, "What the heck were you thinking?"   lol 

Message 10 of 11 (196 Views)