Fender Bender
3807 posts

Re: !!!To sony and to true gap members only!!!

May 5, 2007
eh so i didnt get in, Ive done many Beta's on this site and cant get in them all, Would of been nice to beta test home . who knows maybe there will be a warhawk beta, Thats just wishful thinking on my part .
Message 91 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3776 posts

May 5, 2007
100% Agree
Message 92 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 5, 2007
This is the first beta test I have been able to be a part of...Just got lucky with it being the Home Beta. 
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 93 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

May 6, 2007
i signed up a month ago and i have not seen it in the store
PS3 ID: Derrek_Lee_25

Message 94 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

May 6, 2007

TriFF51 wrote:
i kno ur directing this toward ppl already in g.a.p....but ive been here for quite a while, and very active on the forums and im not even in gap yet. Then i see ppl who signed up a month ago and they're in. I just wish everything wasn't random.

Although i dont have a ps3 this is exactly what i was thinking, i havent been invited to GAP yet and ive been very active and here for 2 years...I might have been invited but i dont read my email though Smiley Surprised
Message 95 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 6, 2007
Swattkidd - Are you seriously not in G.A.P. You have over 7000 posts, that's just strange that sony hasn't acknowledged your commitment to these forums 
Message 96 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

May 6, 2007
Well, its cool. **bleep** happens it would be nice to be in early. I will have to wait, nothing else to do.
PSN: Gr1mj0w
Message 97 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
399 posts

May 6, 2007
I gotta say something...

I've got a PS2, a PSP and a PS3, all of them are registered, the first one i got was the PS2 and i registered it about about 2 years and a half ago, and i've been a PSU member since then, and i didn't get invited to the beta, hell... i'm not even a GAP member.

I'm kinda dissapointed to be honest... but what can i do, i'll just wait until the full version is released
Message 98 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 6, 2007
I think it's strange that Phil Harrison gave hope to everyone and pointed us to www.homebetatrial.com, which still says that the closed beta applies soon will start. Did Sony forget about this site?
I've never been a member here at PSU, but I've been one of the most loyal person to Sony there could be. I owned all there consoles, and I buy more games than I can afford Why couldn't they just have an application page where the people who actually were interested could fill in some forms.
PS3 Games own: 59 and counting
Message 99 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

May 6, 2007

lunarian wrote:
the way things are looking for the ps3 the perverbial plank may be the best situation. and we are not flamming every one we are flaming sony for how the are acting to things. i congradulate the people who got in for getting in. but sony needs to pull their heads out and get stuff together or they will flop like the dreamcast did not so long ago. its just sad to see what its coming down to.

Dreamcast flopped because sony had more dollars to buy up all the licenses to all the good stuff. Now granted sega was a little silly thinking they would be able to come out with their own sports titles to take the place of the EA titles but sony had more cash to grease the palms of all the more popular game developers.  This is coming for a true Sega fan, Had everything sega ever made, maybe not all the games but every system and was extremly disapointed to hear they weren't going to be backing the Dreamcast anymore.

As for the way sony did this, if it was random or if they were only picking new gap members it doesn't matter, for the most part the rest of the world isn't going to get to play Home until it comes out on a massive level, join the club...  I accepted my Home fate at about 600pm forum time, so should the rest of you.  Venting feels good but lets move on.  Sony is a massive corporation and I firmly believe that these forums are here only to make us feel good.... I really don't believe they check these other than to see how many people are signed up and what kind of post activity as in number the forums are getting .  Just my take on the situation
This videogame thing, gonna be big business one day...

Name on da network oobxlr8r

Message 100 of 102 (4 Views)
0 Likes