Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Re: !!!To sony and to true gap members only!!!

May 4, 2007
people must be having a blast watching you guys have a go against each other over something you have absolutly no control over.

dont blame it on your GAP or lack of GAP membership. heck dont blame it on how much of a fan you are... cause im sure everyone her could give a  song and a dance about why they are worthy. if your in your in if your not....join me in a game of morotstorm online ^
Message 61 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

May 4, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:
An FYI for people complaining about "new" members. Their forum sign up date isn't the same as their PlayStation Underground sign up date. Some of these people could have been around longer than most of you.

Excellent point.
Message 62 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 4, 2007
If this message was to be addressed by "true gap members only" why not post it in the GAP forum?
Message 63 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 4, 2007

inthislifetime wrote:
people must be having a blast watching you guys have a go against each other over something you have absolutly no control over.

dont blame it on your GAP or lack of GAP membership. heck dont blame it on how much of a fan you are... cause im sure everyone her could give a  song and a dance about why they are worthy. if your in your in if your not....join me in a game of morotstorm online ^

I agree people act like their lives are over. man complaining over a Game beta out of all things in life. Anways speaking of onine gaming and motorstorm i have so many other games to beat. FFXII, Motorstorme, MGS3, so my time will be used with those. man i bet people have mastered the online gaming scene in mtorstorrm already...Im so behind.
Message 64 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

May 4, 2007
I think they sente them out the newest members which is retarted sony you have failed me, i might as well sell my ps3 and all my games
hit counter
Message 65 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

May 4, 2007

TriFF51 wrote:
i kno ur directing this toward ppl already in g.a.p....but ive been here for quite a while, and very active on the forums and im not even in gap yet. Then i see ppl who signed up a month ago and they're in. I just wish everything wasn't random.

im not in either
Message 66 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

May 4, 2007
Lol, I have more posts than like most of the people here and I'm not in gap. I want to join so bad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2759 posts

May 4, 2007
Its completly random.  And why would Sony take the time to check their PSN and take the time to search for their post number. Your asking for needless effort. Why is it that big of a deal anyway, its a beta! Just wait for it to come out like anyother game.
Message 68 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

May 4, 2007
I want this home beta i got a email to join the GAP last year but i never checked my email for a few months.  When i finally checked it , the email said it was expired.  Does anyone know if i will ever get another email from them to join.
YLOD Victim :smileysad:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

May 4, 2007
they probably don't look at profiles on the network, which is why everything's random. so it won't matter how many posts you did
Message 70 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes