Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Re: To The Forum Regulars

Aug 11, 2013

Jersquall jotted:

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) I like the idea of this thread.

As for me, I've long enjoyed Playstation Home, and gravitated to this board when I learned of it. I enjoy butting into other people's conversations, and Internet message board threads make that acceptable. Usually I have something worthwhile to add, whether it's just a quick witticism, or something more profound.

But the biggest thing that keeps me around are the other people. Without them, I'd just be talking to myself here.

^^ Doesn't know this but Danger_Dad has been one of my favorite posters here for a long time now.

:^} Awwww.... You're right. I hadn't known that. Thanks.

Message 41 of 54 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Aug 11, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

you dont want to get to know me. just ask Jersquall.

Smiley Tongue

He has a story as well. swear we all do. imagine that book?

p.s. My michonne doll looks like a voodoo doll with her pet next to her! >.,<

we all have stories. where to begin with mine...

Now, this is the story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down.
And I'd like to take a minute; Just sit right there.
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air...

I almost just spit my drink out laughing when i clicked on this, tysm for the laugh Smiley Happy

I actually saw this episode when it originally aired. It's still hilarious.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 42 of 54 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

Hello

Im Shadow. Im sure ya'll know of me.

I've been on Home since closed Beta, about 5 years. I've seen it all, done it all, said it all. There isnt anything on Home I dont know, witnessed or experienced. I keep up with it pretty well. I have hundreds of clothing outfits, furniture, inventory items, and 65 personal spaces. I have invested enough into my account to be able to afford a used car. LOL. Im a level 12 with nearly 1,000 trophies under my belt...so I am definitely no noob.

I enjoy an assortment of games across all genres. I am a Sony fanboy and I wouldnt touch a Wii U, 360 or XBox One with a 10 foot pole. In fact, I was one of those crazy people who camped in the parking lot, waiting for the store to open, just to be one of the first ones in line to buy a PS3. And yes...I dropped $600 on the premium 60GB model. Looking forward to that PS4 tho. WOOT!

In my 5 year history, I have spent about 3 of those years posting occassionally, here on the forums. For the most part...I try to use the forums PRIMARILY as a source of info for weekly content, updates and maintenance periods. But now and then...I will come across a topic of discussion that I just cant pass up, and once I get involved, Im 100% invested in it. If I believe in it strongly enough, I will back my beliefs, opinions and perspectives with a strong and fierce passion. Im cool with differing opinions. Everyone has their own beliefs. But if you challenge mine, go after me or try to run my name and character thru the mud for 20+ pages, you best believe Im gonna go to-to-toe and post per post with you, until the thread gets locked or deleted. Im NOT one to back down, from anyone...or anything.

Now, if you know me...you know that I will post in favor of a topic one week, and turn right around and post in opposition of it, the next. I'll play BOTH sides of the arguement. Devil's advocate, spin this...then spin that. Im controversial and Im all over the place. I LOVE chaos and anarchy. HAHAHA! WOOT!

I've made some good threads, posts and points...and I've made some bad ones. I've won battles and lost more than I can count. But thats just how I roll. If Im wrong and I trully believe I am wrong and have been proven wrong, I will admit defeat. I got no problem with that.

If you like me for what you see on the forums, thats cool. If you judge me by what you see on the forums - wait till you see me on Home. ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 43 of 54 (258 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Aug 11, 2013
I thank you guys for your stories. And I'm so happy this post didn't get moved. Forum freedom: 1 Censorship: 0 !!! Now if you will excuse me, I have to take my activism to support King's trashcan liberation cause. Smiley Very Happy
Message 44 of 54 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Aug 11, 2013
I forgot to add my own. Um, I'm 25 and mom of two boys. I'm addicted to coffee. I believe in most government conspiracies. And I've been on Home since '09, and with my group Wolfpack for almost as long. I try to be as much myself on home as in RL, not that I knock people who enjoy blurring the line, it just never was my thing. What you see is what you see with me. As for these forums I'm fairly new and want to get to know people on here more because a lot of you seem like cool, well-educated people who enjoy a good laugh. Smiley Wink
Message 45 of 54 (203 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
1041 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

Jersquall jotted:

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) I like the idea of this thread.

As for me, I've long enjoyed Playstation Home, and gravitated to this board when I learned of it. I enjoy butting into other people's conversations, and Internet message board threads make that acceptable. Usually I have something worthwhile to add, whether it's just a quick witticism, or something more profound.

But the biggest thing that keeps me around are the other people. Without them, I'd just be talking to myself here.

^^ Doesn't know this but Danger_Dad has been one of my favorite posters here for a long time now.

:^} Awwww.... You're right. I hadn't known that. Thanks.

Call me when you have free time, sir. I really like talking to you about science, politics and so on. You are one of the smart people I've met in my life.

Message 46 of 54 (165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Aug 14, 2013
I have a question! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! What constitutes as a regular? Is it just how much you come on or how long you have been on? I know people who have been registered here for years but barely come on and then people like me who had been here for 6 months but check the forums daily.
nelsig
Message 47 of 54 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 14, 2013

I love Home, for both its successes and failures.  I look at it as a one big chat client that has a ton of great gameplay in it - it's a social device for me. 

I love being Godzilla, and riding around on Mel, but, at the end of the day, I enjoy interacting with good people.  I'm not a typical Home user, but, I do not care.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 48 of 54 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Image1.jpg

But beyond that....

lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Image1.jpg

But beyond that....

lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg

name of the manga please :?

Message 49 of 54 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Well...

Who is MrFirstPlayer??

...in Home I strive to be known as someone who is honest and fair. I am known for being someone who stands up for new users. I love the music people make when they laugh and the buzz I get from their smiles. I am addicted to the tingle my heart feels when you are happy ...and I don't want to ever get clean from the consuming need for you in my 'in world' existence.
MrFirstPlayer is a Home junkie and as such... so is a big part of the real world me.

The real world me makes a helluh good drink, has a funny (or not) joke quick at hand and is always there to lend an ear. In the real world I work as a bartender in a fun little place that serves the best burgers you'd ever snuggle your mouth up to and I am afforded the opportunity to laugh amd have fun at work. I am the proud member of a real family, a work family and a Home family. I am thankful for things because I came from a place as a kid where we didn't have things. I have worked to earn peoples respect and to earn my way into the blessed position I am in now. I believe tjat remembering the hard times and growing from them makes the hard times into good times because they grew you as a person. I believe that you should give back because that grows your soul.
I love you my Home family and I am happy to let you glimpse the skin of some of the real me.
Message 50 of 54 (112 Views)