Highlighted
Aug 24 2012
By: WitchBIade Lombax Warrior 90 posts

Tired of forced spawning?

[ Edited ]
49 replies 405 views Edited Aug 24, 2012
Sick and tired of forced spawning and being trapped in a hub so laggy that it is impossible to load up other spaces ? 8 months ago they told us forced spawning was put there to work around a bug and 8 months later the forced spawning is still here! That while the so called bug doesn't even exist or ever has existed. Sofar the call of the community to remove forced spawning has fallen on deaf ears only to be spoon fed lie after lie and excuse after excuse. We the community are kinda done with this now. Who else wants forced spawning gone next update?
Photobucket
Message 1 of 50 (405 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Petition to remove forced spawning

Aug 24, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if they did lock this, sofar they have sticked their head in the sand every time the topic came up.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 50 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Petitions aren't allowed on here. Nor Home.

YB

Message 3 of 50 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Neither is saying, "In before the lock".   Smiley Very Happy    So this thread is going nowhere man.  Smiley Tongue   (In before the lock)   Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 50 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Well let's not call it a petition then Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 5 of 50 (374 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Its true though. Because of the spawning in the Hub takes around 15 mins for me to log in Home. And In Japan and EU Home takes me around 5 mins to it. They need to fix this pronto! 1st priority!!
Message 6 of 50 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Must be marketing execs that make this call. I think it would take two minutes to redirect users to the nav during any maintenance? :?
Message 7 of 50 (363 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I don't have any problem going to my personal space as soon as I sign on.

Message 8 of 50 (357 Views)
VP of Gaming
28214 posts

Re: Tired of forced spawning?

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

WitchBIade wrote:
 We the community are kinda done with this now.

Let us speak for ourselves, please. Because I know no one speaks for me.

Though I would prefer to start off Home in the default personal space of my own choosing, I understand the reason for the "forced spawning". Therefore I have no issue with it.

People have posted that there are so many problems with spawning in The Hub. I have yet to encounter anything that would make this a big issue for me. 

When I want to leave The Hub, I do so. If I want to hang around for a bit, I do that also. No one hassles me, no one gives me grief. Spawning in The Hub does not slow me down.

But, that's me. Other people's experiences may vary, as does their point of view. No one speaks for me, and I will never speak for you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 9 of 50 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Re: Tired of forced spawning?

Aug 24, 2012
I don't like spawning in the HUB either.

I will say to those who don't know that creating an alternate user and sending Invites from the new user Harbour space to the main account doesn't take long at all. One can fire off 40 or more invites easily.

Then when one logs on to the main account go to Messages and click on the invite message (mail) and bypass the HUB and spawn in the main user account's Harbour space.
"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 10 of 50 (352 Views)