Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Re: Time for the next free apartment.....

Nov 3, 2009

dmrrauch wrote:
hmmm i would add the disco thing but doesnt neptune space have an area kinda like that???

Blast Zone?  Yeah it's kind of cool with its blacklight effect.  Walls animated with light dots moving.  lol  Roller Skates in HOME!!!  70's style roller rinks in HOME!!!   Wow, I'm on a ROLL, tonight!   Ha ha ha....

No?  Hey!  Tomatoes are ENTIRELY unnecessary!

Message 20 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 3, 2009

We've gotten a variation of every house possible,,,

The only thing I can think of is apartments from famous games...

RE 1

Tomb Raider- Lara Crofts mansion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 63 (93 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 3, 2009
Laras mansion yes! /hug!!
HomeStationMagazine
Message 22 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Nov 3, 2009

proskatercam wrote:

Animus_Requiem wrote:

Free Apt list....

Chamber

Batman

MAG (Coming Feb 2010)

Not exactly an option for everyone, the last 2 space, or provided directly by sony, but hey, free is free.

How are those free?

Batman, kinda, because you have to buy, or have someone log on your account and get.

MAG, you need a code, which requires a purchase of the game, or luck.

How are they free? They require you to have a game and or code. The game must be obtained, but the code, argueably, is very much seperate, as are awards, hence a type of free from a certain perspective.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 23 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Nov 3, 2009
the beach house looks great i vote beach house!
The Lighting Emperor
The six sword samurai
Message 24 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I vote for the Haunted Castle
Message 25 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Animus_Requiem wrote:

proskatercam wrote:

Animus_Requiem wrote:

Free Apt list....

Chamber

Batman

MAG (Coming Feb 2010)

Not exactly an option for everyone, the last 2 space, or provided directly by sony, but hey, free is free.

How are those free?

Batman, kinda, because you have to buy, or have someone log on your account and get.

MAG, you need a code, which requires a purchase of the game, or luck.

How are they free? They require you to have a game and or code. The game must be obtained, but the code, argueably, is very much seperate, as are awards, hence a type of free from a certain perspective.

As said, you need the game or luck. Technically, you call it free, but your paying $60 to get the code as a a bonus, but your still paying for it.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Beatnikcafe wrote:

Someting from..

Lord of the Rings

Wizard of Oz

Harry Potter. I would love to see Hogwarts, moving stairs, pictures, etc. I would pay for that one.

Sex and the City

Oh, and please open up the trailer in the Motorstorm space.

Message Edited by Beatnikcafe on 11-02-2009 07:46 PM

Seriously? A McDonald's personal space would be more appreciated lol

Photobucket
Message 27 of 63 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
584 posts

Nov 3, 2009

Honestly, I'm still hoping for a house that has something basic, like a bedroom or a kitchen. Open floor plans are nice and all, but come on, I want rooms! Surely my little avatar must sleep at some point.

Oh, and also, to go with the whole bedroom idea, a more realistic looking bed would be nice. The wooden/ivy canopy bed is cute and all, but not very realistic looking. And then that metal one from Ghostbusters, ugh, all that makes me think of is some kind of grody bachelor's apartment, where the only furniture he has is a cheap makeshift metal bed, a la-z-boy recliner, and a giant big screen TV. And the only thing in his kitchen cupboards is off-brand ramen. You know the kind of bachelor I'm talking about, I'm sure.

So yeah, I'd like kitchens, bedrooms, and a decent realistic-looking bed. Maybe even two different beds, to suit two different design aesthetics - one traditional bed, maybe like a nice sleigh bed, and one uber-modern sleek bed. 

Actually, we could use more traditionally-styled furniture... 

*sigh* I really wish they'd hire me to not only design new clothing for them, but new furniture as well... talk about a dream job!! And I'm sure other Home users out there like me would appreciate having more stylish options with which to adorn themselves AND their apartments.

Message Edited by HeatherShow on 11-03-2009 10:24 AM
By HeatherShow.com
Message 28 of 63 (93 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I vote Spaceship
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 63 (93 Views)