May 08 2013
By: WOLF-72 First Son 25 posts

Thoughts On The 3D Printer?

75 replies 875 views Edited May 8, 2013

I'll Start off by Saying That This Machine. IS O.O! AMAZING! everything from the Awards available. too the Price Ranges and the one feature i Can't help but be thankful for is The ability too GIFT YOUR$ELF. GOD that just completly took this too another level. everything is good so far and can't wait too see what new items become available throughout the year. out of a 10 i give this a 9/10 ....simply because my first purchase was the Seagull and i was AMAZED! ...but kinda hope you guys re-make it as a Head-Accesory so people can use it with any hairstyle they have. having it in the hat section really dissapointed me. so can you make that happen?? Robot Very Happy Keep It Up VEEMEE

Message 1 of 76 (875 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

Re: Thoughts On The 3D Printer?

May 8, 2013

Great Machine, Thanks! VEEMEESmiley Tongue

Message 2 of 76 (833 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 8, 2013
Not even interested!
Message 3 of 76 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

May 8, 2013

Woman Happy

WOLF-72 wrote:

I'll Start off by Saying That This Machine. IS O.O! AMAZING! everything from the Awards available. too the Price Ranges and the one feature i Can't help but be thankful for is The ability too GIFT YOUR$ELF. GOD that just completly took this too another level. everything is good so far and can't wait too see what new items become available throughout the year. out of a 10 i give this a 9/10 ....simply because my first purchase was the Seagull and i was AMAZED! ...but kinda hope you guys re-make it as a Head-Accesory so people can use it with any hairstyle they have. having it in the hat section really dissapointed me. so can you make that happen?? Robot Very Happy Keep It Up VEEMEE

Soo... I guess a lot of folks are going to be gifting themselves the Chris Angel Coffin.Woman Wink

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 76 (818 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 8, 2013

3D Printer is missing features.

First, it needs a way to sort through the items. I'd presume they will add more, and scrolling through dozens of pages of items will not be desireable.

Also it needs some sort of wishlist  or favorites system. So people who gift me know what I might want.

Message 5 of 76 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 8, 2013

Would like to see them do like lockwood does and have occasional limited time free items to give and get^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 6 of 76 (784 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

May 8, 2013

For anyone who's interested, here are some screenshots. smile_cool.gif

Here's the actual machine. Ignore the water...

Here are the "Laser Claw Hands" for exactly 25 Tokens. [Click HERE for more images]

Here are the "Ninja Stars and Darts - Male" for another 25 Tokens. [Click HERE for more images]

Message 7 of 76 (775 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

May 8, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Woman Happy

WOLF-72 wrote:

Soo... I guess a lot of folks are going to be gifting themselves the Chris Angel Coffin.Woman Wink

Ooh Ooh Ooh I'll take that!  They Stole all of mine so yeah i take all of those......   

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 76 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 8, 2013

WOLF-72 wrote:

Lets see... A gift machine used to gift myself?!!  Isnt this the same as Dev putting up content in the store without me having to pay rediculous prices on tokens??  First off the point of a gift machine is to gift and when im not gifting i am purchasing items for myself, so your notion that gifting yourself is so amazing is absolutely ridiculous. 

Furthermore the outrageous prices for tokens is an insult to say the least.  Yeah you can buy stuff for 25-50 tokens but at 1.49 for 100 tokens and 5.49 for 500, how much are you really paying for the item? and items that are better are priced at 500 tokens.  So, I do not share your sentiment and I will not be using this gifting option which is a rip off and nothing more.

Message 9 of 76 (695 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 8, 2013

The good thing about it, is that you can gift yourself.

However, it's lacking quite a bit in content. There's only 2 or 3 things that interest me currently.

I also noticed that some of the items, are overpriced. 200 tokens for a tumbleweed? No thanks. I mean; maybe in the future if they start taking suggestions from the community, along with adding more clothing items, it'll kick off more.

Message 10 of 76 (677 Views)