Reply
Feb 03 2014
By: Enistachia Survivor 1979 posts
Offline

This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

[ Edited ]
25 replies 697 views Edited Feb 3, 2014

For starters, I'm still around, and I am still posting my Adventures ... Here!  I have high expectations for myself this year, and I hope that the everyone is very excited about a new year on HOME!! 

 

Last year I found out just how excited the locals can get over some really awesome items.  Being a local myself I am one of the many that went crazy with the new items at x7, and all the amazing new personal spaces.  Of course the I cannot forget the brand new green public spaces that we all have been enjoying.

 

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 

-Enistachia

Message 1 of 26 (697 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12473 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 


WTH.gif

Message 2 of 26 (671 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 


WTH.gif


Um thank you for your inquisitive post.  XD

Message 3 of 26 (665 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14359 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 


WTH.gif


Don't you have enough posting sarcastic replies to threads such as this gif, CMC?

 

Anyways, congratulations on becoming MVP Einst. Best wishes from your fellow MVP.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 4 of 26 (638 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12473 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

Don't you have enough posting sarcastic replies to threads such as this gif, CMC?

Don't you have enough posts saying what someone else already said before you?

Message 5 of 26 (617 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14359 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Don't you have enough posting sarcastic replies to threads such as this gif, CMC?

Don't you have enough posts saying what someone else already said before you?


Like it or not, I'm going to keep on posting even if a user has replied before I could. 

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 6 of 26 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/21/2013
Offline
134 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

For starters, I'm still around, and I am still posting my Adventures ... Here!  I have high expectations for myself this year, and I hope that the everyone is very excited about a new year on HOME!

 

Last year I found out just how excited the locals can get over some really awesome items.  Being a local myself I am one of the many that went crazy with the new items at x7, and all the amazing new personal spaces.  Of course the I cannot forget the brand new green public spaces that we all have been enjoying.

 

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 

-Enistachia


Lmao! I would love to know what you're smoking?

Message 7 of 26 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/03/2014
Offline
212 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

This year should be a lot better. 

Message 8 of 26 (570 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

Feb 3, 2014

Guise, let's not argue, we can deal with this on Home at x7, you choose the time, and let's get back on topic.

 

I like this idea, but can we change the color? I can't imagine a whole pink space. 

 

pink pic.jpg

 

I say that we add more trash cans to spaces. We should even have a poll on it!


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 9 of 26 (428 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: This will be the best year for HOME!! (2014)

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

2014 will be the year of Pink, for all genders, and I hope that everyone has a lovely year and let us all paint the town Pink!!

 


WTH.gif

 

Anyways, congratulations on becoming MVP Einst. Best wishes from your fellow MVP.

Thank you!  Hope to see you in game soon.

 

Message 10 of 26 (389 Views)
0 Likes