Dec 20 2012
By: fara4X3 Splicer 49 posts
Accepted Solution

This is very distressing (Xi Continuum related)

7 replies 537 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

So I'm loving the game so far. Been enjoying the developing story and I'm looking forward to seeing more. But there's a major issue on my end, and I don't know if others are experiencing this as well. I kinda ignored the thing before because I figured it might be fixed for the next time, but it's doing it again. I tried to put my PSN ID on the Divine Zero website to do the puzzles on there, but every time I try, even right after sighing into the Sony Network, it always says "Your PSN_ID is not currently playing Xi: Continuum. Please make sure you have started playing the game before accessing the websites." I copied that right from the site just now. I really don't know what to do, because I'm missing out on a key part of the whole experience. The only way I got pass the first one was because of the wonderful Xi guide in these forums. Is anyone else experiencing this? ; ;

Message 1 of 8 (537 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Re: This is very distressing (Xi Continuum related)

Dec 20, 2012

It's case sensitive so you have to type in your name as you normally see your name.

Message 2 of 8 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I've not had any issues like this, mine goes straight in.

Sometimes I've had passwords rejected because I had inadvertantly added a 'space' either at the beginning or end of the word. I know this is a basic response, but are you sure you fully deleted your previous entries to make sure you hadn't added something that shouldnt be there.

Failing that, try messaging Joey from nDreams, he seems to be very helpful and maybe able to fix it for you.

Message 3 of 8 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Dec 20, 2012

After you mentioned that, DarkApeiron, I just realized that I had been typing my name in as "fara4x3 instead of "fara4X3." Amazing what one wrong letter can do. NoooowI'mfeelingalittlebitstupid. OTL Thanks for the help, guys~

Message 4 of 8 (510 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 21, 2014

I have that very same problem , it is getting very annoying I can't get past day 6 , It keeps saying to enter divine zero and divine zero keeps saying I haven't played yet. 

Can anyone HELP us out

Message 5 of 8 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 21, 2014

Did not read that last one , but I still have that problem . I know my PSN ID , I know what it looks like

Message 6 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12473 posts

Dec 21, 2014

SAGITTARIUS_3rd wrote:

I have that very same problem , it is getting very annoying I can't get past day 6 , It keeps saying to enter divine zero and divine zero keeps saying I haven't played yet. 

Can anyone HELP us out

I finished the game and got the same message. You could try contacting nDreams to see if they're even supporting the game at this point.

Support Email: support@ndreams.com

Message 7 of 8 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5722 posts

Dec 21, 2014

Please make sure thread is active before responding. Thread is now locked

Message 8 of 8 (231 Views)