Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: This is real Fishy

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

My default personal space is Glittering Sands and I also use the Paris Penthouse a lot too. I simply don't have the item slots for fish tanks be they cloned or not. I know there are a lot of rewards but given the reality of the process I just haven't wanted to bother with it.

In addition the pricing on the tanks and other accessory items is way too high for me to even think this is a practical option for me. Thank you for the advice though. The fact there was no bundle that included all the sizes simply turned me off from the very beginning. 

Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 21 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

My default personal space is Glittering Sands and I also use the Paris Penthouse a lot too. I simply don't have the item slots for fish tanks be they cloned or not. I know there are a lot of rewards but given the reality of the process I just haven't wanted to bother with it.

In addition the pricing on the tanks and other accessory items is way too high for me to even think this is a practical option for me. Thank you for the advice though. The fact there was no bundle that included all the sizes simply turned me off from the very beginning. 

Smiley Happy

I agree. the spaces I use regularly enough to remember to feed them are already at or almost at capacity. I have no room for the fish tanks either and when I did try to maintain a schedule with the free bowl on an alt account, I had a similar issue wherein the fish seemed to perish after just one day.

Aquabux Man MysticMur seems to love 'em so maybe I'm missing something Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 21 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 5, 2013

*sizzle* Fish tacos, anyone? Smiley Wink (Dos with a lime extra, btw!)

Happy Cinco de Mayo, y'all!

Yeah ... not pleased that after ONE blasted day of not feeding them at the beginning, they go belly up ... DL fish are beginning to be a grind ... cute fish, though. Any one wanna gift me an Auto Feeder? ... I'd be your bff for life! Smiley Wink (NOTE: There may be some truth to the gift thing...)

Message 13 of 21 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1570 posts

May 5, 2013
I like the fish for the rewards. Nice table, cannon, and wrecked ship for my Cutthroat's personal space. And Aquabux are great for bribing or extorting your friends.

But you do have to feed them daily and clean the bowl regularly. Or you will need to flush a lot of fish.

I get around the item slot requirement, by deleting the cloned bowl when needed. Usually in order to add a telepad or essence, for outer space decor purposes.

Hope this helps, Mur Smiley Happy
Posted Image
Message 14 of 21 (133 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

May 5, 2013

NO excuses clean up your rooms.  lol.  It's just too easy to get free stuff from a free goldfish bowl.  Just keep a gold fish alive as long as you can and get rewards.  Smiley Happy  Or don't. 

Message 15 of 21 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

May 5, 2013

h22A4A0DA.jpg  Woman TongueWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 16 of 21 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

May 5, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

The last maintenance that was "extended" killed my 50 something day old fish. I'm trying again, but I wonder if they might be randomly dying to sell those rejuvenator expendables? If you use one, do your fish continue to age as if nothing ever happened?

Same for me. As well as the one before. Smiley Sad I used my free aquabux to buy somewhat bigger fish and a "cleaner fish". I clean my little fishbowl the last minute I can before any maintenance and hope for the best... One day I might buy a bigger fishtank, but not if I can't keep those alive.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 17 of 21 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

May 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Smiley Happy

I agree. the spaces I use regularly enough to remember to feed them are already at or almost at capacity. I have no room for the fish tanks either and when I did try to maintain a schedule with the free bowl on an alt account, I had a similar issue wherein the fish seemed to perish after just one day.

Aquabux Man MysticMur seems to love 'em so maybe I'm missing something Smiley Happy

I found a spot at my plum tree place for them wich is also one of my "reward showcase" place. ( I dont do fossil hunt seriously so it's a nice place to display the little I have). As I have a limited "daily" it's easy for me to go there once a day. The rewards look nice for something free... If I can keep them alive more than 50 days...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 18 of 21 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 5, 2013

My fish are alive and well.

144 days and counting.

Message 19 of 21 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

May 6, 2013

It's been I don't know how long since I got my free fish and put them safely in one of my personal spaces, only to wonder where they are because I can't remember which space I put them in and still have not found them LOL!

So long story short, my fish are probably dust in the bowl by now. Smiley Sad

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 20 of 21 (62 Views)
0 Likes