Highlighted
May 05 2013
By: Lil_The_Pill Fender Bender 1148 posts

This is real Fishy

20 replies 374 views Edited May 5, 2013

Hey !

I didn't feed / clean my fish bowl and the small aquarium for ONE day, and they are all Floaters ??

I trout that you could go three days before they carped out.

Well . . . I took them to the biggest toilet on Home (GF2), and flushed 'em all.

Go Fish, nDreams

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 1 of 21 (374 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: This is real Fishy

May 5, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Hey !

I didn't feed / clean my fish bowl and the small aquarium for ONE day, and they are all Floaters ??

Well . . . I took them to the biggest toilet on Home (GF2), and flushed 'em all.

Go Fish, nDreams

I gave up on trying to keep my fish alive. Just too much effort to have to run to a space I rarely use given putting the tank in one I frequent simply uses too many item slots.

Amazing how dirty my tank can get with no fish in it though! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 21 (348 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

May 5, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Hey !

Go Fish, nDreams

You must really hate GF2 space.Woman Very Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 21 (336 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

May 5, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Hey !

Go Fish, nDreams

Yea, thought the fish lasted 3 days between feedings before going belly up?? Why not flush them at one of the nDream spaces. You know like one of the Aurora Orb (Balloon Foat) Runner islands. Would be fitting. Smiley Sad

Posted Image
Message 4 of 21 (325 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Yea, thought the fish lasted 3 days between feedings before going belly up?? Why not flush them at one of the nDream spaces. You know like one of the Aurora Orb (Balloon Foat) Runner islands. Would be fitting. Smiley Sad

If she took 'em there, she could sell them as black market consumable boosters. Very special boosters that makes Orb Runner seem fun and appear to be less greedy Smiley Happy They'll be painted gold...who wouldn't want them?

Message 5 of 21 (318 Views)
Fender Bender
2694 posts

May 5, 2013

Fry the little buggers! Or sell them as fish food after grinding them to other fish tank owners.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 6 of 21 (305 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

May 5, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Hey !

Go Fish, nDreams

This has happened to me twice now.  The first time I was only a day or two away from reaching the 60 day mark and I go to my apartment to find that my fish are all dead. Then turn around I try again, have them for maybe a week and they were belly up again. :/

Message 7 of 21 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

To be serious, could one not contact the developer? Or post in Support? I recall such posts but don't remember if help or dvice was given. 

I lost some fish too but that was my fault I think, deleting a tank on accident or not knowing what I was doing.

Good luck! Smiley Happy This stuff is serious and maybe I shouldn't have made the attempted funny post but I couldn't help myself. Smiley Sad

EDIT! I did make one tank and filled it with dead fish. I really did.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 8 of 21 (282 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 5, 2013

The last maintenance that was "extended" killed my 50 something day old fish. I'm trying again, but I wonder if they might be randomly dying to sell those rejuvenator expendables? If you use one, do your fish continue to age as if nothing ever happened?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 21 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Hey !

Go Fish, nDreams

I gave up on trying to keep my fish alive. Just too much effort to have to run to a space I rarely use given putting the tank in one I frequent simply uses too many item slots.

Amazing how dirty my tank can get with no fish in it though! Smiley Wink

I put my tanks in my default personal space.  Which happens to be my dolphy room.  You can clone the tanks under maintenance setting.  Once cloned, you can put a tank in every space and just feed and clean it once.  You can clone tanks into ever space if need be.  I haven't had any floaters in a long time.  I feed once every 24hrs and clean every 3 days or when glass is green.  It's very easy to keep them alive.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 21 (264 Views)
0 Likes