Apr 18 2007
By: nick303 Lombax Warrior 163 posts

This is killing mee

19 replies 9 views Edited Apr 18, 2007
It's now a little over half way through April and I must say that I just can't take this any longer.  The first day I heard about Home I was extremely pumped and wanted to sign up right away.  I have the Homebetatrial as my home page, I check it many times a day, and I also have a program that notifies me of any changes every minute.  Nothing has changed and nothing has happened at all.  Some days I lose my interest and then I start to watch some videos, or read some posts about it and I am pumped again.  If those goes on any longer I am going to crack.  What about you?
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 1 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Re: This is killing mee

Apr 18, 2007
Pretty much all of us are under the same pressure as you. That's why I have a plugin that refreshes the page every 5 seconds

Message Edited by aguba on 04-17-2007 09:10 PM
Message 2 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2933 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Thats life
LittleBigPlanet
Message 3 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Apr 18, 2007

moneyman9 wrote:
It's now a little over half way through April and I must say that I just can't take this any longer.  The first day I heard about Home I was extremely pumped and wanted to sign up right away.  I have the Homebetatrial as my home page, I check it many times a day, and I also have a program that notifies me of any changes every minute.  Nothing has changed and nothing has happened at all.  Some days I lose my interest and then I start to watch some videos, or read some posts about it and I am pumped again.  If those goes on any longer I am going to crack.  What about you?

Uhh.. Personally I don't really care because I know there's hundreds of people like you refreshing the page constantly, and I don't care enough to do that so I know I wont get in anyways. In the end we'll all be enjoying Home, if it means waiting a few months for the full version - I think I'll live
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 4 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 18, 2007

chadster wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

Uhh.. Personally I don't really care because I know there's hundreds of people like you refreshing the page constantly, and I don't care enough to do that so I know I wont get in anyways. In the end we'll all be enjoying Home, if it means waiting a few months for the full version - I think I'll live

same forget it im done
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 5 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Apr 18, 2007

chadster wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

The chadster makes a good point.

Between people on these forums, developers, and the thousands of other people that are going to pounce on this thing, I accepted a long time ago that I'm not getting in, and everyone else should do the same.

Because the first people to get in will be the people like aguba, if they, in fact, have an open-registration beta. And not two minutes after they open it, the news will be posted on every major gaming forum on the internet. About 45 seconds later, it will start getting posted on Joystiq, Gamespot, IGN, and the rest of your gaming news sites.

At your very best bet, that entire registration will be filled up in three minutes. I've got work and class, there's no way in hell I'll be able to get into that, but I will be all over the leaked videos of Home Beta that I will pretty much bet my left nut will be on Youtube within the first week of the beta.

Message Edited by Instant_Dave on 04-17-2007 08:59 PM

Message 6 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 18, 2007

Instant_Dave wrote:

chadster wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

The chadster makes a good point.

Between people on these forums, developers, and the thousands of other people that are going to pounce on this thing, I accepted a long time ago that I'm not getting in, and everyone else should do the same.

Because the first people to get in will be the people like aguba, if they, in fact, have an open-registration beta. And not two minutes after they open it, the news will be posted on every major gaming forum on the internet. About 45 seconds later, it will start getting posted on Joystiq, Gamespot, IGN, and the rest of your gaming news sites.

At your very best bet, that entire registration will be filled up in three minutes. I've got work and class, there's no way in hell I'll be able to get into that, but I will be all over the leaked videos of Home Beta that I will pretty much bet my left nut will be on Youtube within the first week of the beta.

Message Edited by Instant_Dave on 04-17-2007 08:59 PM

ya you pretty much hit the nail on the head there
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 7 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Apr 18, 2007
I can under stand why I want to try HOME out as well.
PlayStation for life. & A HOME away from HOME.
Message 8 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
592 posts

Apr 18, 2007
"and I also have a program that notifies me of any changes every minute."

What program do use ?! can u give me the name please ...

---
well same here i every day check the site and keep reading posts of home..

Home Beta Tester.

Message 9 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Even if I dont get in at least I tried but I can still get in the real one when it comes out at the end of the year. But I just want to be on eof the chosen few to test it out an se what kind of experience I'll get out of it. I admit I am one of the ones who check every other minute an have my girlfriend check while I'm work but dats the kind of dedication is needed if you want to be able to do a Beta testan see how the system works. You want to be able to prove your determination an hard work to all who douted you

Message 10 of 20 (9 Views)
0 Likes