Dec 25 2013
By: ColdChilln88 Sackboy 434 posts

This community...

20 replies 409 views Edited Dec 25, 2013
I gotta say I've played a few mmos most notably DCUO and this community is by far the most helpful. .pleasant. and courteous I've ever seen. On the other end of the spectrum DCUO has the WORST most rude unpleasant arrogant community ive ever seen. This community is always trying to help one another and is just further proof as to why home should continue on future platforms. Thank you community for welcoming me as I only started a few weeks ago but already feel like a pro thanks to you guys.
Message 1 of 21 (409 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: This community...

Dec 25, 2013
Not going to lie, i expected something completely different.
Message 2 of 21 (391 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Dec 25, 2013
The PSN community are always trying to help out whenever possible. There are many members here who are very informative. And welcome to community btw. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Message 3 of 21 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

Hello friends.

This community is intricate. As a greenhorn to the Sony Playstation Home, I was unaware that so many of the avatar people on the Sony Playstation Home that dress as women are actually men behind the television screens. The people that use the Sony Playstation Hom are one of the most dishonest people in all interactive social worlds that I have played.

I was a fool once, blind you could say. Then I saw the light and it burned brightly. That the Sony Playstation Home community people harass gentlemen such as myself by toying with the emotions. I have informations that the man who runs the Sony Playstation Home world even engages in such behavior which explains why this is allowed to happen.

You too are a fool to think the Sony Playstation Home community does good.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 4 of 21 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 25, 2013
While i personally do not agree with men dressing as women to bait weak minded men such as yourself into trying to talk them into sending them pictures or getting on cam with them, i cant help but think to myself... Maybe if you didn't use home as nothing more than a place to try and hook up with girls online...... You would not be as disappointed in what it was never intended to be in the first place. Home as never been a dating service... Try one of these,
Eharmony.com
Christianmingle.com
Farmersonly.com
AnywhereExceptPlaystationHome.com

Try not being yourself
and good luck,
@ObduleMuammar
Message 5 of 21 (328 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

Hello buckallmighty Survivor.

None of those sites have the scantily dressed avatar womens. Only the Sony Playstation Home. That is why this chatting service works for me.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 6 of 21 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 25, 2013
You still haven't figured it out yet huh... Here let me break it up for you.

Neither does home..
The "women" who dress like that in home....
Are all actually men......
The women who are actually women.........
Have respect for themselves................

This is why you are having these problems.
Message 7 of 21 (317 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 25, 2013

ObduleMuammar wrote:

Hello friends.

This community is Surprise intricate. As a greenhorn to the Sony Playstation Home, I was unaware that so many of the avatar people on the Sony Playstation Home that dress as women are actually men behind the television screens. The people that use the Sony Playstation Hom are one of the most dishonest people in all interactive social worlds that I have played.

I was a fool once, blind you could say. Then I saw the light and it burned brightly. That the Sony Playstation Home community people harass gentlemen such as myself by toying with the emotions. I have informations that the man who runs the Sony Playstation Home world even engages in such behavior which explains why this is allowed to happen.

You too are a fool to think the Sony Playstation Home community does good.

Peace.

Obdule

Obdule you're a strange one even by Tranny's standards. Sure there are some bad apples both here and on Home but there's still also a decent number of good people too.

Message 8 of 21 (307 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Well the community has been super helpful to me compared to other mmos. There wull will be people like that in every community. But what im talking about is the lack of arrogance here to newcomers and willing ness to be patient and help
Message 9 of 21 (241 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Then the "forum community" is where we draw the line with that. Because, if you are new to Home and you appear to everyone as a default aka noob...you will most likely be shunned and be treated as an outcast by a good portion of the people on Home. I've seen this type of behavior go on, for 5 years now.

Not everyone is like that, but as you will discover with your time on Home...a lot are.

Back to the forums, there are indeed quite a few people here that are very helpful and polite in doing so. If you have a question, need help or help finding stuff, help with rewards or challenges...whatever it may be, rest assured, theres always someone here who has the answers.

Good thing, too. Cuz Home has no customer support department. The forum community pretty much takes up that slack.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 10 of 21 (227 Views)