Highlighted
Sep 01 2010
By: Carla_Birch Uncharted Territory 1031 posts

This Weeks US Home Update. Poker!!

21 replies 15 views Edited Sep 1, 2010
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/09/01/this-week-in-playstation-home-brimstone-poker-playstation-...

This week we bring yet another classic game into the ever-evolving world of PlayStation Home. Brimstone Poker — a devilishly fun version of Texas Hold ‘Em, plucked from the deepest, darkest depths of Sin City — is the newest addition to the line of games custom-made to be placed in the personal spaces of your choice. Invite your friends over for poker night, throw some cards, and unlock special rewards.

Brimstone Poker is available Thursday, September 2nd from the Exclusives store in the PlayStation Home Mall, and will be receiving additional updates in the near future (including a tournament mode).

Also coming to PlayStation Home this week is the hotly-anticipated PlayStation Move event space. Come in first thing tomorrow morning and step up to the PlayStation Move team challenge. Play games, unlock exclusive rewards, and gear up for the release of the PlayStation Move motion controller – all in the special PlayStation Move event space, available only in PlayStation Home.

PlayStation Move Event in PlayStation Home

We’re pleased to announce that IO Interactive’s gritty third-person shooter — Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days — is coming into PlayStation Home. Pick up the heap of Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days clothing and furniture items from the PlayStation Home Mall when they release this Thursday.

While you are at it, head to the Sodium store to load up on the Lockwood “trance lights” (which are sure to turn your personal space into the premier party pad) then shoot over to Threads to pick up the brand new Top Gun gear (including Maverick’s bomber jacket) and the MAG SVER items (costumes and furniture — stay tuned for items for the Raven and Valor factions).

Sodium Furniture: Lamp in PlayStation Home

See you in Home!

Message 1 of 22 (15 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: This Weeks US Home Update. Poker!!

Sep 1, 2010

So no regular poker or blackjack..T_T guess ill pass on that table then.

PSMove space and win PSMove outfits! I want a green one

More MAG stuff? Wonder what....could we drive a tank =D hahahaha

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Is there any news on what the SVER MAG items actually are? I know there's a bit in the mall already so I'm interested to see what else is to come for Raven too.

Message 3 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Looks like no Hudson this week. Boo. Hope we get it next week. This weeks update is nice though.

Message 4 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Sep 1, 2010
Looks like this is going to be another slow week.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 5 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Looks like no Hudson this week. Boo. Hope we get it next week. This weeks update is nice though.

They're probably saving Hudson for a slow week so there isn't a rant thread like last week about a weak update.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue  Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Wow haven't posted here in quite a awhile lol *college what can I do? lol*

So poker in PSHome? Nice!

Any chance we'll see child card games like pokemon, yugioh? Yeah Im serious, I played those as a kid and still have em in a shoe box somewhere in my dorm lol!

Message 7 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 1, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:
Looks like this is going to be another slow week.

Not entirely slow. We're the first region to see poker tables for personal spaces. That's a little perk at least. People have been asking for those for quite awhile too.

Maybe not the greatest week in Home history but also not the worst.

Message 8 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Sep 1, 2010

Tance lights huh? I can dig that. 

Message 9 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 1, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They're probably saving Hudson for a slow week so there isn't a rant thread like last week about a weak update.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue  Smiley Sad

I suspect you're right **suga**, at least I hope so. That space seems so awesome in Japan.

Message 10 of 22 (15 Views)
0 Likes