Fender Bender
2074 posts

Re: ***WIN A 20$ PLAYSTATION NETWORK CARD***

Jun 25, 2013

What Home means to me is spending time with my best friend. Oh sure, I buy places and decorate, buy clothes and hairdo's, try the games -- old and new, look at new spaces, miss some of the old ones, but what I love about most about Home is my BFF. It's not romance; I don't "date" on Home, but whenever I see he's on line I feel better and happier. He helped me to relax, be silly and have fun on Home. I love you, my Smurf.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 51 of 66 (421 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1399 posts

Jun 26, 2013
2 more days
...good luck everyone.
Message 52 of 66 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

I must agree with Lil,..simply put,...

(((friends))) 

:smileyhappy:

Message 53 of 66 (381 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Witchy_One wrote:

I must agree with Lil,..simply put,...

(((friends))) 

But she buys her friends.  :smileyindifferent:

LOL  And what, mine was too long to read?  I think it's worth the read, but of course that's just my slightly biased opinion.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 54 of 66 (372 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

What PS Home means to me? Nothing.
Its just another place to escape from reality to make new friends. But that was in 2011, since then I've met many users and have friended some of them.

I didn't do events at first, but over time learned about them and what rewards to unlock. by doing them. I still check Home daily for any new rewards that I haven't already unlocked.

I didn't approach Home as a way to spend more money, just friendship and more things to do. During the time Home has been online, I've been busy with another game. That game is pretty much inactive compared to Home.

I might change this post if things change.

Edit: removed thread bump posts

U--J

Message 55 of 66 (353 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Looks like Dean is the current leader with 17 Kudos! Good luck to everyone who entered! :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 66 (244 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

Re: This Contest Has Concluded...thanks for participating...

Jun 28, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:

Thank you to all those who have elected to participate in this contest. I appreciate your friendliness and community spirit.

I have come to know alot about the forum and those in it.

...I would like to offer a sincere thanks to the following people:

Digitman3 who is the winner with 17 votes, the winner of the 20$ PlayStation card. Congrats and stay tuned to your inbox for your code.

To the following people I also say thank you:

Lil the Pill who is our second place winner with 16 votes. You too will recieve a 20$ Playstation card. Please stay tuned to your inbox.

To: Genomegirl_33, our third place winner, thank you for your participation and we are most happy to award you your choice of a Lockwood Gift Machine item.

To: JulianMatisse, our honorable mention, the same holds true for you. Your choice of a Lockwood Gift Machine Item.

Please stay tuned to your inboxes for further details and thank you again for participating.

Sincerely yours,

First

Very generous of you MrFirstPlayer, thanks so much.  I got to repost one of my favorites which was a reward in itself, but winning the contest is icing on the cake.  Congrats to you other guys as well.  Thanks to those that voted, I hope no one fell asleep reading that novel.

I said I wasn't going to buy any acorns for the park, but has anyone flown one of the remote controlled airplanes?  They rock.  I just finished saving up 300 acorns and bought the bomber, and it's a blast.  I want to see how the others fly too, so I think I just might buy 1000 acorns and find out.  I don't think I'd consider that without winning this, so thanks again MrFirstPlayer, you rock too!  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 57 of 66 (222 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Dean is luckiest person I know on Home, he always manages to win every contest.  Congrats Dean!! 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 58 of 66 (213 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to MrFirstPlayer for holding the contest.

Message 59 of 66 (195 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Thank You, MrFirstPlayer.  I enjoyed reading the responses to your Contest.

You are not only a Gentleman, you are a generous one

Once I receive an answer by PM,  to the question I asked you, I will send $40.00 to Charity.

In your name.

Thanks again,

Lillian

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 60 of 66 (192 Views)