Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 27, 2012
No more questions.

In fact, that other one was kinda rhetorical but thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy
castle3
Message 51 of 56 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Who in the blue hell is in charge of making and sending out the event places?? DONT THEY look at the fourms and stuff, What happened to "power to the people"??? I guess it doesnt exsist in Home government -_-

Message 52 of 56 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

I never comment on Home rewards contents. But it is clear home management has changed course. With this pay to play for everything policy now. This attitude will be the end of home sooner than they think.

But this Christmas event is very interesting and imaginative. The dueling a bit strange for Christmas but still interesting. Then you have dancing and sleigh riding. The eating thing again interesting. As far as how far they have come with the development of home is concerned.

The skating now that's really fun and made really good. My friends want a public or personal space of this with hockey as well. So I see this as the true spirit of home Christmas without the good presents. Once upon time before they really commercialized present day Christmas. It was better to give than receive. The masks are a little out of place. But this event was worth every dime you didn't have to pay to play...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 53 of 56 (139 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Dec 28, 2012

strider367 wrote:

I never comment on Home rewards contents. But it is clear home management has changed course. With this pay to play for everything policy now. This attitude will be the end of home sooner than they think.

But this Christmas event is very interesting and imaginative. The dueling a bit strange for Christmas but still interesting. Then you have dancing and sleigh riding. The eating thing again interesting. As far as how far they have come with the development of home is concerned.

The skating now that's really fun and made really good. My friends want a public or personal space of this with hockey as well. So I see this as the true spirit of home without good presents. Once upon time before they really commercialized present day Christmas. It was better to give than receive. The masks are a little out of place. But this event was worth every dime you didn't have to pay to play...

I agree totally.. but something i wanted to address, the masks are something unique in Home..ive seen people asks for masks in the Suggestion thread, with pages of pictures... it may not have been Christmasy, but i think that they were filling a niche here, of something that some people wanted

Message 54 of 56 (135 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Dec 31, 2012
here we go again with the virtual bashing and boxing, I think the op is right the past Christmases have all been very very awesome and even eu this year gave their community skates and a santa sleigh that you ride and a few sweaters. but here in us home all they talk about is the store having Christmas items to buy really no free items in us this is the trend now you have to purchase more in order to enjoy really o_0
Message 55 of 56 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 31, 2012

RankoSao wrote:
I agree totally.. but something i wanted to address, the masks are something unique in Home..ive seen people asks for masks in the Suggestion thread, with pages of pictures... it may not have been Christmasy, but i think that they were filling a niche here, of something that some people wanted

MoMost of the masks dont even fit correctly the avi's face, so its still a fail in my book

Message 56 of 56 (60 Views)
0 Likes