Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Online
3305 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

no no he said this YEAR!

 

so you should had all the stuff from halloween and E3...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 21 of 56 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

oh... sorry

Message 22 of 56 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Angry_Santa wrote:
I say this a lot, But , You don;t need to tow the company line at every turn. PS Home is more then wealthy enoigh to have offered a few free christmas items.  Greed plain and simple.

I don't. You're more than welcome to read my posts. I play both sides and call it as I see it. I find both good and bad in this holiday and a lot of other things about Home.  Sorry you don't seem you see it that way but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. 

 

Merry Christmas


I have read most of, not all of JD's post, and believe me...she says what she feels, good or bad, I feel the difference tho is in the way she says it. She doesn't directly downgrade anyone or anything, but you can tell her opinion.

Message 23 of 56 (363 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Um, EU's items were new and not recycled, and I'm not sure where you're pulling your numbers from. And here's my only gripe with that argument. It's NA, just NA, NA only that we see this lack of generosity. No issues in EU, HK, or even Japan.

I'm not gonna too into this, it's Christmas and I have family plans to attend to. Happy Holidays everyone.

KCC, some of the items were from 2010 Christmas, and some were new, but the way I see it is like you. They were more than generous, and for someone like me, who lost everything when the Anon bomb went off, it was nice to get them back. I would love to see NA Home do some of the same with old rewards, I also picked up the old home square space and the old christmas space, would love to see that here as well. Mainly tho, I agree with you, and maybe not everyone is pleased with the free content for Christmas this year, but I would have to put so many quotes in this post to refer to the people who mentioned this.

 

How many developers gave away free things this christmas?, I can name 2 off the top of my head, LOOT..in The 12 Days of LOOTmas( where I won a Space Bundle) for my EU acct. and Game Mechanics just gave away about 50 free codes from their FB site and twitter. So maybe you don't see the big picture when you look at what is happening, rather than looking at ALL that is going on around you. There are plenty of free things in Home and rewards to win. Just because they aren't christmas themed or what you or I want, that happens.

 

Chad, I am very sorry for going on like this on a quote from you, I just feel I had to say something. I enjoy the Home content I get, and yes...sometimes I don't, but the good far outways the bad...so why should I complain? I spend money on 2 US, 2 EU, and 2 JP accounts...more than hundreds on all(my choice btw). So I can honestly say. I like Home, and will continue to support it and the developers who supply us with great items and awesome games. I best stop now and Merry Christmas to all and a safe and healthy New Year 2013.Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 56 (361 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012
^ And you know what? I give kudos to the third party developers for doing that. It just seems like they actually brought Christmas to Home rather than our actual staff. The most they done themselves were provide the regional Christmas 2012 space, and that only provided masks.

I rather the third parties take control of NA Home than our staff who seems to be completely absent to us. But yeah, you're fine Goody 2, I don't mind the reply. Merry Christmas :3
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 56 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

Thanks KCC, much appreciate that, Merry Christmas and Happy 2013

Message 26 of 56 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Reality check time again. There are people who don't have family and friends to spend the holidays with and those who didn't even get a good meal today. There are people who have lost loved ones this past year who are missing their presence. There are terminally ill people who won't see the holidays next year. There are people who don't have computers and can't post on these forums....and there are those who don't even have the means to own a PS3, nevermind use Home. Does any of this not make someone feel selfish when they complain about virtual items? Trust me, keeping things in perspective and being humble will get you a lot further than anything you will ever receive in Home.

 

....and I did not post this because I somehow think everyone has to think of these things just because I have. I just think that people get way too caught up in this stuff, myself included at times in the past--and sometimes a good reality check is the best thing.



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 27 of 56 (329 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ And you know what? I give kudos to the third party developers for doing that. It just seems like they actually brought Christmas to Home rather than our actual staff. The most they done themselves were provide the regional Christmas 2012 space, and that only provided masks.

I rather the third parties take control of NA Home than our staff who seems to be completely absent to us. But yeah, you're fine Goody 2, I don't mind the reply. Merry Christmas :3

actually, the regional event and masks were lockwood...how is it everybody keeps missing this?

Message 28 of 56 (325 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

RankoSao wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ And you know what? I give kudos to the third party developers for doing that. It just seems like they actually brought Christmas to Home rather than our actual staff. The most they done themselves were provide the regional Christmas 2012 space, and that only provided masks.

I rather the third parties take control of NA Home than our staff who seems to be completely absent to us. But yeah, you're fine Goody 2, I don't mind the reply. Merry Christmas :3

actually, the regional event and masks were lockwood...how is it everybody keeps missing this?


So meaning....SCEA did absolutely nothing to celebrate Christmas? Keeps getting better and better 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 29 of 56 (313 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

RankoSao wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ And you know what? I give kudos to the third party developers for doing that. It just seems like they actually brought Christmas to Home rather than our actual staff. The most they done themselves were provide the regional Christmas 2012 space, and that only provided masks.

I rather the third parties take control of NA Home than our staff who seems to be completely absent to us. But yeah, you're fine Goody 2, I don't mind the reply. Merry Christmas :3

actually, the regional event and masks were lockwood...how is it everybody keeps missing this?


So meaning....SCEA did absolutely nothing to celebrate Christmas? Keeps getting better and better 


SCEA does nothing, period... they havent released anything since Tuscan Villa

Message 30 of 56 (309 Views)
0 Likes