Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LOL pushed post before I wrote anything.

Anyway, yes Bootleggers made me dizzy to, but once I got use to it it was a fun game and one I wouldn't have tried, I think it was great that the Quest had people doing things they normally wouldn't have tried before.

But that's the past, all we can do is make suggestions for the future.

Quests can be fun. I do believe they are coming back. I'm not quite sure why they've been discontinued for the moment. We did get some pretty neat rewards that year. My favorite Winter Event was Winter Wonderland with Santa and the Elves.  I found that really special.

Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 56 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

So the people who work on virtual items don't need to pay rent, buy food, pay utilities and the like? They should all work for free? 

And relative to the quests from last Christmas I didn't really enjoy running to every mall store and every game the quests were asking me to play including Bootleggers which made me nauseous to play.

I agree that there should have been more rewards than simply the masks. Shame the rewards seem to really have turned so many off. 

I say this a lot, But , You don;t need to tow the company line at every turn. PS Home is more then wealthy enoigh to have offered a few free christmas items.  Greed plain and simple.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 12 of 56 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Angry_Santa wrote:
I say this a lot, But , You don;t need to tow the company line at every turn. PS Home is more then wealthy enoigh to have offered a few free christmas items.  Greed plain and simple.

I don't. You're more than welcome to read my posts. I play both sides and call it as I see it. I find both good and bad in this holiday and a lot of other things about Home.  Sorry you don't seem you see it that way but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. 

Merry Christmas

Message 13 of 56 (275 Views)
Wastelander
658 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Angry_Santa wrote:

I don't. You're more than welcome to read my posts. I play both sides and call it as I see it. I find both good and bad in this holiday and a lot of other things about Home.  Sorry you don't seem you see it that way but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. 

Merry Christmas

With the small exception of the christmas space and it's, no doubt award winning, mask items. Nothing was given to the players this year.

ADD: Your not as bad as the home voulenteers are at white knighting home.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 14 of 56 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I would like to have seen SCEA be more generous in terms of holiday rewards. Saying SCEE was generous would be an understatement, they did a fantastic job.

Third parties were very giving as well, but NA shouldn't rely on third parties to run everything. They might as well give the NA reins to Lockwood or Juggernaut if that's how they're going to play.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 56 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Dec 25, 2012

yeah sure SCEE gave 50 items .... 40 outdated rewards we already have here.... Total? 48 items in my storage and 2 i would probably never use. Thats sooo awsome!

Not sure home is that profitable. Look around, how many time you see ne same ID 

There isint that many persons using home. How many $2 or $5 items you nees to sell to have a company running.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 16 of 56 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 25, 2012
^ Um, EU's items were new and not recycled, and I'm not sure where you're pulling your numbers from. And here's my only gripe with that argument. It's NA, just NA, NA only that we see this lack of generosity. No issues in EU, HK, or even Japan.

I'm not gonna too into this, it's Christmas and I have family plans to attend to. Happy Holidays everyone.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 56 (231 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I agree with the OP! The NA region was very greedy this time around. The best thing you can do to stop that from happening again is not buying anything. That is what I plan to do and I hope alot more plan to do as well.

Message 18 of 56 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I didn't do much in the Christmas/Winter public space if that's what everyone is talking about. I didn;t spend any money that Ican think of in the space but I thought the skating and the sleigh ride was fun. And just gernerally loooking around.

Winter Event = success & fun for me.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 19 of 56 (210 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Angry_Santa wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Angry_Santa wrote:

Merry Christmas

With the small exception of the christmas space and it's, no doubt award winning, mask items. Nothing was given to the players this year.

ADD: Your not as bad as the home voulenteers are at white knighting home.

lets see... Winter Snow globe, free sweater, free picture frame, free robot companion.... nope, they didnt give us a thing Smiley Tongue

Edit: not to mention all that chicken!

Message 20 of 56 (196 Views)