Reply
Dec 25 2012
By: Happy_Go_Lucky31 First Son 5 posts
Offline

This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

55 replies 723 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

i play PS home for the 1st time last year durring the christmass season the main thing that made me keep playing was that awsome quest line that you did for christmass and when i talked to people they would tell me about the one that they had done last year here i am a year later and had putting several hundreds of dollars into ps home and u give us stupid masks sorry that its christmass but you have not given us anything i am extremly disapointed n i doubt i will ever buy anything from u again sience it seams you are the greadiest of all they virtual items they dont exist they dont cost u anything but you want to hold so we have to buy merry christmass to yall! been wating sience october for that christmass quest that never came.

 

 

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

my love for pshome has turn into a really bad hate

Message 1 of 56 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

So the people who work on virtual items don't need to pay rent, buy food, pay utilities and the like? They should all work for free? 

 

And relative to the quests from last Christmas I didn't really enjoy running to every mall store and every game the quests were asking me to play including Bootleggers which made me nauseous to play.

 

I agree that there should have been more rewards than simply the masks. Shame the rewards seem to really have turned so many off. 

 

 

Message 2 of 56 (710 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

We've had a pretty good Christmas this year, I think at least?

Think of all the redeem items we had the past few weeks, plus the snow active item.

Not only that, developers have been releasing Christmas content for the past 2 weeks.

 

I know the main Home event, didn't kick off to a start like last years Christmas event.

It's still early to even declare it a failure, since we don't know if they'll be adding new rewards or not. They could just do that, this Wednesday and next week.

They don't need to take down Home, to add reward content items. It's pretty simple procedure, if anything if there is content there..it's probably on a time clock. Will only activate when it's the right day.

 

 

Message 3 of 56 (705 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
9085 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

i agree that last year rewards were better if anything sony will learn from this is to have better rewards last year and not an event made in the last hour.

             KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 56 (700 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28380 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Happy_Go_Lucky31 wrote:

... i doubt i will ever buy anything from u again sience it seams you are the greadiest of all they virtual items they dont exist they dont cost u anything but you want to hold so we have to buy...


We don't have to buy anything at all. We can easily participate without spending a dime. Basically, Home is what we make of it. If we don't do anything to make it something that we enjoy, then that is what we will receive in return.

 

User Created Holiday Events

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 56 (683 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

Happy_Go_Lucky31 wrote:

i play PS home for the 1st time last year durring the christmass season the main thing that made me keep playing was that awsome quest line that you did for christmass and when i talked to people they would tell me about the one that they had done last year here i am a year later and had putting several hundreds of dollars into ps home and u give us stupid masks sorry that its christmass but you have not given us anything i am extremly disapointed n i doubt i will ever buy anything from u again sience it seams you are the greadiest of all they virtual items they dont exist they dont cost u anything but you want to hold so we have to buy merry christmass to yall! been wating sience october for that christmass quest that never came.

 

 

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

my love for pshome has turn into a really bad hate


I know right? I wish they had given us puncuation instead of those masks. Ah well....welcome to the forums and Merry Christmas.

Message 6 of 56 (663 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

So the people who work on virtual items don't need to pay rent, buy food, pay utilities and the like? They should all work for free? 

 

And relative to the quests from last Christmas I didn't really enjoy running to every mall store and every game the quests were asking me to play including Bootleggers which made me nauseous to play.

 

I agree that there should have been more rewards than simply the masks. Shame the rewards seem to really have turned so many off. 

 

 


 LOL pushed post before I wrote anything.

 

Anyway, yes Bootleggers made me dizzy to, but once I got use to it it was a fun game and one I wouldn't have tried, I think it was great that the Quest had people doing things they normally wouldn't have tried before.

 

But that's the past, all we can do is make suggestions for the future.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 56 (647 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/25/2012
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

that is exactly my point we are putting food at there table i buy stuff but there seem to be no apretiation from them to us who are buying. when they dont do this quest line to me feel like they turning to bean counters just makes me mad if i had not bught anything this year maybe i wouldnt feel so agrevated

Message 8 of 56 (627 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/25/2012
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012




that is exactly my point we are putting food at there table i buy stuff but there seem to be no apretiation from them to us who are buying. when they dont do this quest line to me feel like they turning to bean counters just makes me mad if i had not bught anything this year maybe i wouldnt feel so agrevated
Message 9 of 56 (624 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28380 posts
 

Re: This Christmas you really really suck PSN......

Dec 25, 2012

In the year you have been on Home, you didn't receive anything for free?

 

Certainly we can't get everything in Home for free, but does that make Home so terrible?

 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 10 of 56 (618 Views)
0 Likes