Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Think About It, Everybody Gonna....

Jun 20, 2007

stripdshirt wrote:

12325 wrote:
Home beta is pretty boring, I dont know if more people will make it better but yeah, home can get old real fast. so i dont know why everyone is hyped up. i mean i used to be so into home just like everyone else, now that i got the beta, im not that impressed. and yes i know it is in beta, but honestly what more can you add to make it better?

There's a lot that can be added.  Just be creative.  I agree that it can get old,  but I've had like many others a lot ideas to make it better.  It will be a lot different once there are more people too.

I am hoping that there's a lot more that WILL be added......

Other companies need to step up. I know Midway has been trying quite a bit in the lacking Store on PS3.....
Message 11 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jun 20, 2007
yes home gets old fast !!!!
Message 12 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I will be so excited, it sux that I'm starting school right around when home comes out....I might be "studying" home then my actual home work

Message Edited by hudster on 06-19-2007 08:33 PM
phillies world series 2008
Message 13 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I dont think home will get old because it connects to new and old games on the PS3. You meet new people and there are such thinks as updates.
Message 14 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
918 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I cant see it being boring once it's open to everyone. The closed beta, I can understand due to the lack of users. Kind of like a Call of Duty game, it's insanely boring when nobody is on... play against 3 people can't find anyone.... but when you get the thing really cracking off, it's insane fun.

What do I know? Not like I'll ever get a Beta lol.
raoulduke88
Message 15 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 20, 2007

RaoulDuke88 wrote:
I cant see it being boring once it's open to everyone. The closed beta, I can understand due to the lack of users. .... but when you get the thing really cracking off, it's insane fun.

What do I know? Not like I'll ever get a Beta lol.

You know more than most beta testers that have high standards..... Good on ya!
Message 16 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I think people are really forgetting that Home is just a part of the psn service and not the main thing. And because Sony never had to do this and that its free no one should be mad at all. What other console offers this type of service? And if it does well expect to be paying 50 for it every year. Besides you all act like Live is never boring......and you gota pay for that. As the ps3 expanads and grows we still dont have to pay a 10-50+ for it im sure more you will appreciate what we have.
Message 17 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
918 posts

Jun 20, 2007

VenomXv wrote:
I think people are really forgetting that Home is just a part of the psn service and not the main thing. And because Sony never had to do this and that its free no one should be mad at all. What other console offers this type of service? And if it does well expect to be paying 50 for it every year. Besides you all act like Live is never boring......and you gota pay for that. As the ps3 expanads and grows we still dont have to pay a 10-50+ for it im sure more you will appreciate what we have.

Exactly, man. I think what people are forgetting is that it's not some MMO game that's going to be the end to all games out there....
You see people talking about weapons and vehicles in HOME, but what the hell? It's not some game that's going to make all other PS3 games obsolete.

In the meantime I'm still having a blast with the games I have... and that's what the PS3 is all about. And will be about when everyone does have HOME in the end.

raoulduke88
Message 18 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes