Sackboy
599 posts

Re: They really need to have more natural animations in this game.

Jul 19, 2007
I know im waisting my time posting here because this thread is retarded but here goes:

I watched E3 twice (Youtube) watching Phil describe Home, i watched carefully, he did say Home was a game, but before he passed things back to Jack, he said "Home was growing into a community where we can establish more then we could before" the fact that u guys didnt hear that part is just...idk, imma just call u deaf
Official G.A.P Member
Message 21 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1349 posts

Jul 19, 2007
This guy is not even in the beta so how does he know what it looks like besides the trailers he saw?
Message 22 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 19, 2007
I'm not spamming I'm just trying to teach by repitition.  If someone saw "Not a game" there once they wouldn't pay any attention to it, but if they saw it there 50 times they would.  And you shouldn't base your "facts" on a grammatical error that was used in a Live Press Conference.  Home is not a game, it's that simple.
Message 23 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5161 posts

Jul 19, 2007
"wanna play some motorstorm online"?..."nah, im gonna go play home for a while"

NOT a game
PSN ID: TriFF51..........feel free to add me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
August 12th 2010: 60 gb PS3 (YLOD) R.I.P. =(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Playstation All-Stars, Persona4Golden, Dead Space
Message 24 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 19, 2007

TriFF51 wrote:
"wanna play some motorstorm online"?..."nah, im gonna go play home for a while"

NOT a game

YES.  IT IS NOT A GAME.  AND, there is nothing to do for more than 20 mins.  The arcade games aren't contra and Super Mario Bros. They're rushed things one guy made on his lunch break.  You won't play Home for longer than 5 seconds.  Here's your Home experience:  "Hey havent seen you in a while lets go play Resistance."  LOADING.  The End.  Then you're in Resistance.  Don't get me wrong I'm excited for Home, but I think it's stupid people think they'll be playing Home without any other games for PSTriple.
Message 25 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Jul 19, 2007
who gives a **bleep** if it's not a game....

this thread is talking about more natural animations even if the OP made a silly comparison.

i, for one, agree that when you stand still you dont scratch your head every 30 seconds unless everyone in Home has lice

the walking seemed a bit funny as well. hopefully they are improved upon.. although it's hard to believe this late into Home's development.
Message 26 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 19, 2007
No I agree with you. Home is not a game. I just don't like when people do that.. Although I also agree with you that some people will not see it or just ignore it..
Message 27 of 27 (6 Views)
0 Likes