I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Re: They actually did it!! I love homes DEVS!!!!! ^.^

Dec 21, 2012
Even though I like the 2012 PSH Winter Event , it was a far comparison to Christmas past.. There's a differance between a full time members and a part time members idea of junk and/or kewel items /spaces on home.
Message 31 of 37 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 21, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

anojam wrote:

LOVE the ice skating rink. The dancing and mistletoe/kissing games are quite nice when you have a friend to play them with. Sleigh ride & food table - meh. Haven't yet tried the duel.

Good to see again the Winter space from last year, even if revamped.

Mask rewards? Um....um....well, they're free at least!

One guy on my friends list made an awesome Green Hornet costume with one of the mask's.

I found that a couple of the mask rewards match my golden feudal lord + Silver Dokuganryu's Samurai Helmet outfit pretty nicely. (Especially the Viscount Mask).

Message 32 of 37 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Dec 21, 2012
As been said many many times b4 1 mans trash is another mans treasure..
Message 33 of 37 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Message 34 of 37 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

Dec 21, 2012

All I done was the food table which was fun, too short though, and the ice skating but the snowmen didn't like it too much when wearing my hockey outfit I checked them. One of 'em knocked me on my butt into a snowbank so what goes round comes round.

I like what I saw.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 35 of 37 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3069 posts

Re: Yea I read those comments. Its just no pleasing some peop...

Dec 21, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

LilTaeBoi wrote:

Yea I read those comments. Its just no pleasing some people. Instead of being grateful that home is free and we have such wonderful DEVS who do the best they can to serve the home community, people rather be cruel, critical and negative. But thats the world we live in. For whats its worth...I like it. ^.^

It's not that people totally hate the space. It's just some of us are disappointed that this is all we got for xmas in NA compared to all the stuff they got in EU and JPN. Plus some of the stuff in this space aren't even xmas related.

People should stop comparing one to the other as they're all seperate entities that fall under one umbrella.

Message 36 of 37 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Dec 21, 2012
That same suggestion goes for so many posts on here (PSH Forums)
Message 37 of 37 (46 Views)
0 Likes