Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: They actually did it!! I love homes DEVS!!!!! ^.^

Dec 20, 2012
The sleigh ride is on auto and needs no multiplayer so you can play by yourself to rank up. Its slow (15xp) but if you cant find others or w/e. I REALLY really like the ice skating, the ballroom dance is cool and the dueling is fantastic. The rest are soso. I really enjoyed my sleigh ride too. Glad alot of old stuff finally reappeared in the store too. I really like the animations they used in the kissing and dueling.
Support Forums
Message 21 of 37 (119 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I had fun with the skating. Hitting the snowmen was quite satisfying.

I also enjoyed the sleigh ride. It's not a lot of points, but it's pretty cool. The space itself is very pretty, and the ride is really a great way to take it in.

Message 22 of 37 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2391 posts

Dec 20, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
The sleigh ride is on auto and needs no multiplayer so you can play by yourself to rank up. Its slow (15xp) but if you cant find others or w/e. I REALLY really like the ice skating, the ballroom dance is cool and the dueling is fantastic. The rest are soso. I really enjoyed my sleigh ride too. Glad alot of old stuff finally reappeared in the store too. I really like the animations they used in the kissing and dueling.

I didn't know about that game. I thought I saw all of them.  Thanks for the info, though.  Smiley Happy

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 23 of 37 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Really don't like forced multiplayer games. If I have to grind exp then let me do it by myself instead of having to waste time trying to find people to play with.

I know I stopped by the Winter Island last night to show a friend of mine where to buy the elf costume, after that I went by the dance game and there was a guy standing there waiting for someone to dance with him,  he asked us if I would dance so he could get the prize, instead of trying to explain to him that you get points toward masks we danced with him and then did a bit of skating, after a few minutes of doing every possible skate combination we started to get bored, so we started using our aura's and different costumes, so every one copied and it was kind a nice twirling spectacle of lights and fire and lightening and ducks and cats and aliens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 37 (94 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, the skating was fun. F!U!N!
Message 25 of 37 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Skating around was a lot of fun. I think it's pretty awesome we can jump and perform tricks too!

Message 26 of 37 (80 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Dec 20, 2012

skating rink is cool. wsih it was bigger though, and had some stuff to actually do. got bored in a few minutes, was hoping knocking down snowmen would get us something. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 20, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

skating rink is cool. wsih it was bigger though, and had some stuff to actually do. got bored in a few minutes, was hoping knocking down snowmen would get us something. Smiley Very Happy

It would have be more awesome if we could of skated with a partner. I think I would skate with some of you folks posting or lurking. Smiley Wink

sword-art-online
Message 28 of 37 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Dec 20, 2012

LOVE the ice skating rink. The dancing and mistletoe/kissing games are quite nice when you have a friend to play them with. Sleigh ride & food table - meh. Haven't yet tried the duel.

Good to see again the Winter space from last year, even if revamped.

Mask rewards? Um....um....well, they're free at least!

Message 29 of 37 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 20, 2012

anojam wrote:

LOVE the ice skating rink. The dancing and mistletoe/kissing games are quite nice when you have a friend to play them with. Sleigh ride & food table - meh. Haven't yet tried the duel.

Good to see again the Winter space from last year, even if revamped.

Mask rewards? Um....um....well, they're free at least!

One guy on my friends list made an awesome Green Hornet costume with one of the mask's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes