Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Re: Theater Exclusives Access Area

Dec 31, 2011

Brises_0000 wrote:

I feel there should be perks for those who invest more in home or somehow earn priveliges, but seperating the haves and the have nots in the same area just begs for the less mature members to belittle others. Perhaps an entire exclusive area that can only be accesed from navigator when it is earned by whatever means. Personally I would like to see an adults only area

Perks are already being implemented. I believe they created a sale promotion to offer those that purchased items from the Exclusives Store a discounted price on bundled diamond suits or whatever.

Also, NA PS Plus subscribers have now received the exclusive items that EU Home users received through the promotion program long ago.

Message 631 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2011

As a point of clarification Hibana it is my understanding that 3 Mansion spaces are required to access the roped in area as well as the Helicopter at the Tycoon Penhouse and the Jeep at the Winter Villa. I own 3 and can access the area. I don't believe purchases of the Diamond or the new Emerald (or whatever they are called) suits play a role with respect to access to those areas.

Various items – mansion, suits and some other items – are used to qualify users for other things such as the 100 item bundle in the mall for one dollar. I think there are other items which are discounted as well although I can't remember what they are at the moment.

Just a bit mind boggling and disappointing to me that we can completely redo Pier Park into a Winter Theme but it's taking months to remove a rope in front of the stairs in the theater.

Message 632 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Dec 31, 2011

I think it would be a bonus to all of us that own the mansion an all to have early access

Message 633 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Jan 1, 2012

To anyway who hasn't been beyong the rope, you're not missing anything in my humble opinion. It's really quite boring. One climbs up the stairs and there are entrances the the Gold Mansion. Whoopee? Whoopee not!

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 634 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Jan 1, 2012

HlBANA wrote:

Teehee2123 wrote:

$20 for what looks like nothing?

It's not about that actually, but more so the placement and how it is being used.

It means more to me about what's inside, than where it is. But that's just me.

Message 635 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Teehee2123 wrote:

HlBANA wrote:

Teehee2123 wrote:

$20 for what looks like nothing?

It's not about that actually, but more so the placement and how it is being used.

It means more to me about what's inside, than where it is. But that's just me.

YAY a voice of common sense!!! Welcome to the few and proud!!

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 636 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Yes i agree, nothing up there right now

Message 637 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Good point Joanna..

Message 638 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 1, 2012

nataliealexsis wrote:

Yes i agree, nothing up there right now

It's not a question of what is up there. Seriously that isn't the issue. For those who can't go they really don't know and the policy of exclusion in a core public space has been debated significantly in this thread.

After all it's only common sense. Sure it didn't matter that a certain portion of our population was relegated to the back of the bus at a certain point in our history. Why should that matter after all it's the same bus now isn't it.

Furthermore the Home Managers have agreed to remove the rope. Asking when that is going to happen is a question many of us would like to know. The issue of removing it appears to have been decided.

Message 639 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Thats so much reply in one day (sine Nov 3th 2011)

but the good news that you can still go the Exclusive Area in the Europe region without buying

Message 640 of 748 (16 Views)
0 Likes