Highlighted
Sackboy
385 posts

Re: The "no client update" update...

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've been doing that anyways for the last 4 years it's pretty much routine for me.

Why are you doing that? Reinstalling never solved any issues for me (I only did it 2 or 3 times over the last few years), because all issues I've seen were simply bugs and not related to a defective installation on my PS3.

Message 11 of 12 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Re: The "no client update" update...

Jun 26, 2013

HotChick955 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've been doing that anyways for the last 4 years it's pretty much routine for me.

Why are you doing that? Reinstalling never solved any issues for me (I only did it 2 or 3 times over the last few years), because all issues I've seen were simply bugs and not related to a defective installation on my PS3.

The only issue I've had really is when home takes to long to load up. That is when it takes a little longer than it usually would take to load. Once sometimes twice a week I delete and reinstall Home just before I log on. It doesn't take any longer than a cache clear or a log in for Home. Whether or not it actually helps who can say. It's something I've pretty much always have done. Woman Happy
=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 12 of 12 (91 Views)
0 Likes