Sep 20 2009
By: Scourge003 Uncharted Territory 1551 posts

The quest for Xevious Resurrection Arcade Machine

3 replies 39 views Edited Sep 20, 2009

I posted a topic with the header "NME Barrage of Questions" in the Playstation Network Downloadable Games Boards.  Then I realized that more people who had actually unlocked all the Namco Machines would be on this board instead so I decided to post it here too.

Namco Museum Essentials.

1.  What does the NX stand for on Xevious Resurrection's title screen?

2.  What in the world is COMMunication?  Am I supposed to be able to mic chat others playing NME at the same time or are they referring to the leaderboards?  namcomuseum.comm?   Huh?

3.  Dragon Spirit.  I totally stink at this game.  I can't get past the feather shooting pea**bleep**s in stage 3.  It's like there's no where at all to go to evade.  Any tips on surviving this game let alone getting stamps?

4.  For the Enemy Collector Stamp in Xevious Resurrection.  Do I just kill one of every KIND of enemy including bosses or do they really want me to kill EVERY SINGLE ENEMY?  I think the former is doable but the latter makes me wanna give up on the idea of unlocking the XR machine in PS Home altogether.

5.  Xevious Resurrection.  I understand that shields block lasers and not bullets but there are times when bullets seem to pass right through me without harming me and I don't have a shield turned on.  Not complaining, but maybe if I understood what was going on here I may have a better shot at beating my buds on the leaderboards.  Yes you, UPGRAYED-D and Vofescaflowne.

6.  Dig Dug.  Dig the whole screen black?  This is maddening!  Any tips? 

Burning Questions!  Wondering about these forever now and can't find answers on the boards already.  Trying hard for the Dragon Spirit and Xevious Resurrection machines for my Chamber Apartment in Home.

Gotta go, time to work!

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 4 (39 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Re: The quest for Xevious Resurrection Arcade Machine

Sep 20, 2009
Answers corresponding to your questions.

1. New Xevious (NX)

2. The comm, is for community, not communication. It's community, because you have all the leaderboards that people can fight for the top spot on. (Well that leaderboard part was my take)

3. Checking out some videos on youtube might help you.

4. It's one of every kind of enemy in the game. Bosses included of course.

6. Dig Dug - Complete Dig tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZarxOZxTAM
Message 2 of 4 (39 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Sep 20, 2009

Good luck bud, you'll need it.

HaHaHaaaaa~!

Jet Set Radio Pictures, Images and Photos
★☆~The Leek Overlord Of Self-Made Justice~☆★
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Sep 23, 2009

Scourge003 wrote:

I posted a topic with the header "NME Barrage of Questions" in the Playstation Network Downloadable Games Boards.  Then I realized that more people who had actually unlocked all the Namco Machines would be on this board instead so I decided to post it here too.

Namco Museum Essentials.

1.  What does the NX stand for on Xevious Resurrection's title screen?

2.  What in the world is COMMunication?  Am I supposed to be able to mic chat others playing NME at the same time or are they referring to the leaderboards?  namcomuseum.comm?   Huh?

3.  Dragon Spirit.  I totally stink at this game.  I can't get past the feather shooting pea**bleep**s in stage 3.  It's like there's no where at all to go to evade.  Any tips on surviving this game let alone getting stamps?

4.  For the Enemy Collector Stamp in Xevious Resurrection.  Do I just kill one of every KIND of enemy including bosses or do they really want me to kill EVERY SINGLE ENEMY?  I think the former is doable but the latter makes me wanna give up on the idea of unlocking the XR machine in PS Home altogether.

5.  Xevious Resurrection.  I understand that shields block lasers and not bullets but there are times when bullets seem to pass right through me without harming me and I don't have a shield turned on.  Not complaining, but maybe if I understood what was going on here I may have a better shot at beating my buds on the leaderboards.  Yes you, UPGRAYED-D and Vofescaflowne.

6.  Dig Dug.  Dig the whole screen black?  This is maddening!  Any tips? 

Burning Questions!  Wondering about these forever now and can't find answers on the boards already.  Trying hard for the Dragon Spirit and Xevious Resurrection machines for my Chamber Apartment in Home.

Gotta go, time to work!

Thanks for the help!

Great thread Scourge..kudos to you.
Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes