Apr 06 2007
By: CheersBeers Lombax Warrior 121 posts

The oldest should be first for BETA

39 replies 5 views Edited Apr 6, 2007
I think Sony should give a special invite for the Home Beta to users who have supported their systems for over 10 years!

They could calculate this by our user register date for the underground. This would be a great gift to the peeps who have stuck it out through all their systems, and will continue to support them in future PS incarnations.

What do you think everyone, who's with me!
Message 1 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Re: The oldest should be first for BETA

Apr 6, 2007
old people shouldnt be playing videogames...they certainly shouldnt get special treatment for being old either. btw i started playing my first ps in 95 so dont give me bullcrap about how only old people could have done that
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 2 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Apr 6, 2007
umm.......thats not going to happen...enough with the wish posts...can we just wait til it is released?
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 3 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Apr 6, 2007
1) I'm not sure why you would be against this Solid snakeps3, seeing as though you have been a registered user since 2006.

2) What else are these forums supposed to be used for except for giving suggestions of the way we think things should work.

You two cynical punks need to stop being pyromaniacs, and actually give some constructive suggestions.

Message 4 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Apr 6, 2007
well i think people that got the ps3 on day one should get first in line for ps home.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 6, 2007

cheersbeers2k wrote:
I think Sony should give a special invite for the Home Beta to users who have supported their systems for over 10 years!

They could calculate this by our user register date for the underground. This would be a great gift to the peeps who have stuck it out through all their systems, and will continue to support them in future PS incarnations.

What do you think everyone, who's with me!

Since i'm an old fart I agree.

But others won't. I'm in GAP so i think i'll probably get it if they take apps. I'm watching that site very often too. This old man will push all you youngsters out of my way when the time comes!! lol
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 6 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Apr 6, 2007
I prefer that people who constantly make threads about the beta not be allowed in the beta.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 7 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3807 posts

Apr 6, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:
I prefer that people who constantly make threads about the beta not be allowed in the beta.

I second ^^^^ ,
Message 8 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 6, 2007

cheersbeers2k wrote:
1) I'm not sure why you would be against this Solid snakeps3, seeing as though you have been a registered user since 2006

And you've had an astounding 73 posts since 2003...

Sandman6932 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

I second ^^^^ ,

I third
Message 9 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Apr 6, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

I agree.

Also, leave out all the people who can't type proper English.
Message 10 of 40 (5 Views)
0 Likes