Accepted Solution

The old playstation home, hard to talk to people now

5 replies 315 views Edited Jun 11, 2014
Does anyone else miss the old playstation hum, where I was out doors and had stuff like grass and had that dj area where everyone would go and you could pick what ever song you wanted. Now it's too modern and it's hard to meet people does anyone know where I can find places to meet people like the old dj area?. Kinda makes me sad how they layed the new one out miss the old one.
Message 1 of 6 (315 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Re: The old playstation home, hard to talk to people now

Jun 11, 2014

Well in general you want to go to the mainly active spaces on Home. Places like the beaches (Glittering Sands, Southern Island Hideaway both from Granzella) or Acorn Park (from Veemee) are big hangout spots for a lot of people. Other places include clubs like x7 if you want to pay to get in, or going to Konami Penthouse sometimes. Sony moderated places like the bowling alley and places like Pier Park are options too. People are out there and Home does still have a very sturdy user base. Really it's about putting yourself out there and hoping that that little bit of vulnerability will take you a long way. 

Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 11, 2014
Welcome @pistol-whip349 what you are describing is the old Central Plaza space which was the main core space before the Hub was introduced. Alot of us miss that spot as well and I myself have fond memories looking back.
A very similar space called Serenity Park was introduced by Juggernaut games, with a familiar layout, a dj and dance floor (with changeable songs) just like Central Plaza's and also multiplayer Minibots to play. I would check it out if I were you.
The dancefloor at the Adventure District is a pretty nice spot to chat and also Pier Park near the theatre entrance is pretty live usually with people dancing and talking.
Konami Penthouse & Singstar spaces usually pull in crowds on the weekends esp. at night as these are club themed spaces. If you have access to Club X7, there are usually lots of people dancing and chatting inside the club esp. on Wednesdays when new content comes. Continue posting, you will meet all types here Smiley Wink Happy Home-ing ^_^
Support Forums
Message 3 of 6 (270 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2014
Thank you two. both of your comments help me out thanks
Message 4 of 6 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2014
Thanks you two. Both of your comments help me out thanks
Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2014
I can't find serenity park any where on the menu ?
Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes