Sackboy
432 posts

Re: The new dam space is garbage, DO NOT BUY!!!

Nov 19, 2010

I love the space, even though I wish it was just a smidge bigger.  The piranha pool is really cool too.

psplus.png

Photobucket
Message 11 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Nov 19, 2010

YOU ARE RIGHT ANGRY SANTA A FRIEND BOUGHT IN EUROPE SOME MONTHS AGO AND I SAW IS HORRIBLE AND UGLY -_-

Message 12 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Nov 19, 2010
You think this is bad you should check out the race box.
Net neutrality is a lie. Stop acting like an idiot when you're online.
Message 13 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Nov 19, 2010

is an Angry Santa to be trusted?

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 14 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Nov 19, 2010

I say, "Hot doggity dam-n"..LOL.."Dam-n"..LMFAO!!

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 15 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Nov 19, 2010
To late to mention about Dam apartment. Bought it already. I read it had Home Theatre to. I was wrong. Not to happy with Sony. They're not pushing these companies to give Canada, GoogleTV, VUDU, or Hulu. USA gets it all, While Canadians pays more for the ps3 and everything else. Do you agree Canadians should be out of the good stuff. russellbaynes@hotmail.com
Message 16 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 19, 2010

Aside from the lack of games, I kind of like it.  It fits my style like Bioshock Rapture, KZ Visari Throne Room, and Villains Lair.    The reason it feels so lacking is because the company dropped the ball on releasing it in NA when they should have.   This is on comparison to the previous spaces we have gotten over the year.  I do think the underground area could be bigger though.

Message 17 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Nov 19, 2010

Stuart758 wrote:
To late to mention about Dam apartment. Bought it already. I read it had Home Theatre to. I was wrong. Not to happy with Sony. They're not pushing these companies to give Canada, GoogleTV, VUDU, or Hulu. USA gets it all, While Canadians pays more for the ps3 and everything else. Do you agree Canadians should be out of the good stuff. russellbaynes@hotmail.com

Umm, not really because am a Canadian and I say we annex America and have all the good stuff they have and implemented into our society..LOL..But yet their dollar is weak at the moment so no annex require due to recession .  Having too much is excess too.

"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 18 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Nov 20, 2010

I agree that for the Price this space was Garbage... I bought it anyway... just to see for my self... if this item had been 2.99 instead of 4.99 it would have been worth it... Yet I highly doubt the Developers care, they already made their money...

Photobucket
Message 19 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 20, 2010

I never buy a space without touring it first. This space is different. Now if you could feed some undesirables to the piranna's there it would be a very worthwhile space in my view!

Message 20 of 29 (4 Views)
0 Likes