Highlighted
Dec 03 2008
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8824 posts

The home boards boy we've come a long way..

10 replies 12 views Edited Dec 3, 2008

With the recently announced home mall finally open in the public boards shockingly it got me thinking the boards definitely came a long way from oh I'm never going to get an invite, to okay there's more of a chance for me, to know where is my damn invite!? Cause everyone is getting one but you and its coming to all the Qore homeless trust me you'll get one soon enough its shocking that there still some out there. Trust me guys I've been there it ain't fun.

Probably this was the most interesting and exciting month of the boards this year. With all the topics off racism, stalking, game spaces, Qore invites and theme invites. It boggles my mind with all the crap we got on here. We are coming to the end of the tunnel we can see light again guys. Home Open Beta is upon us we've been on a long dark road with Home some happy moments and not so happy moments mostly happy. Its been a fun ride on here guys with Open Beta just a few weeks away! I can hardly wait to see all the fellow PSU members in home and kick the idiots of the closed beta out. So the light is coming guys just keep on pushing you'll get an invite. Just don't take one from someone else or game share. I would like to say thanks for all the fun on here its been a blast this isn't a good bye message. So till that moment Happy Posting!! Happy Gaming!! also a Happy Holidays to you!!

Message 1 of 11 (12 Views)
Sackboy
576 posts

Re: The home boards boy we've come a long way..

Dec 4, 2008
Nice threadSmiley Happy kudos to you if I could.
Message 2 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

Dec 4, 2008

dadog102 wrote:
Nice threadSmiley Happy kudos to you if I could.

You can.   Anybody can post kudos since the new update......
Message 3 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Dec 4, 2008
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT I JUST POSTED A KUDO ahahahaht THANKS ALOT MAN!
Message 4 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Dec 4, 2008

crazy-assassin wrote:

Well, just tell everyone, why don't you.

Reminder:

Don't forget to pay your taxes...
13 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

Message 5 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Dec 4, 2008

eaglefan129 wrote:

With the recently announced home mall finally open in the public boards shockingly it got me thinking the boards definitely came a long way from oh I'm never going to get an invite, to okay there's more of a chance for me, to know where is my damn invite!? Cause everyone is getting one but you and its coming to all the Qore homeless trust me you'll get one soon enough its shocking that there still some out there. Trust me guys I've been there it ain't fun.

Probably this was the most interesting and exciting month of the boards this year. With all the topics off racism, stalking, game spaces, Qore invites and theme invites. It boggles my mind with all the crap we got on here. We are coming to the end of the tunnel we can see light again guys. Home Open Beta is upon us we've been on a long dark road with Home some happy moments and not so happy moments mostly happy. Its been a fun ride on here guys with Open Beta just a few weeks away! I can hardly wait to see all the fellow PSU members in home and kick the idiots of the closed beta out. So the light is coming guys just keep on pushing you'll get an invite. Just don't take one from someone else or game share. I would like to say thanks for all the fun on here its been a blast this isn't a good bye message. So till that moment Happy Posting!! Happy Gaming!! also a Happy Holidays to you!!

You are right, kudos!  I can see the light!  Hope to see everyone in home and Merry Christmas!

phillies world series 2008
Message 6 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1672 posts

Dec 4, 2008

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=398524

This is a thread I did which is very similair

My Sig
Youtube.com/Skier1017 --- Proud Yankee Fan --- Now On: KZ2, Uncharted 2, AC2, MW2
Message 7 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Dec 4, 2008

MDGAF wrote:

crazy-assassin wrote:

Why wouldn't he?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

Dec 4, 2008

Die_Scream wrote:

MDGAF wrote:

crazy-assassin wrote:

Why wouldn't he?

Becuase people get carried away. They give people kudos for things like "sony rocks!1!1!1!" or kudo someone with an ignorant post for some reason...........

They forget the kudo is supposed to be saved for GOOD threads.

Message 9 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 4, 2008

crazy-assassin wrote:

Die_Scream wrote:

MDGAF wrote:

crazy-assassin wrote:

Why wouldn't he?

Becuase people get carried away. They give people kudos for things like "sony rocks!1!1!1!" or kudo someone with an ignorant post for some reason...........

They forget the kudo is supposed to be saved for GOOD threads.

Yes I agree with that there should be know reason why there is 41 kudos to one thread. Just people abuse the privlage.
Message 10 of 11 (12 Views)
0 Likes