Oct 26 2013
By: ROBOT_CHICKEN_FA Splicer 40 posts

The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

[ Edited ]
45 replies 523 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

Yeah the store selling the reptile suit, cute cow girl and all that! I can't fins them in the other stores, it says it's sony stuff so is it limted or just not out yet or what!? I need to know be for I buy more. I brought some of it, like the wands all so is the GZ stuff limited? Just tell me what is limited!

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 1 of 46 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

Oct 26, 2013

I would love to have the reptile suit if it's the one I'm thinking of and actually available in NA. But I thought it was only available in Alter Ego in EU.

Message 2 of 46 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

Oct 26, 2013

No one knows, but it's safe to assume they're limited to Halloween.

Many of these items have been available in the EU for several months. NA users were able to buy them illegitimately via an exploit. This allowed others to legitimately buy them with the inspect feature.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 3 of 46 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Oct 26, 2013

ROBOT_CHICKEN_FA wrote:

Yeah the store selling the reptile suit, cute cow girl and all that!

Do you have pics of these?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 46 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Oct 26, 2013
This "no one knows" comment is getting out of control. When we call in complaints they send us here, so someone knows, they are just not answering.
Message 5 of 46 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

buck, it's very likely someone slipped up and either didn't get the Halloween store up on time or put the items out early. The One Stop Halloween Shop was pulled from the New & Featured store in under 24 hours.

Judging by what's missing from the park storefront, there will be more costumes for sale on Wednesday.

D-Nitrate wrote:

All of them are on AlphaZone.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 6 of 46 (459 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
This "no one knows" comment is getting out of control. When we call in complaints they send us here, so someone knows, they are just not answering.

Maybe I know but I'm just not telling Cat Surprised

I think it's just safe to assume that they wont be around long term.

Message 7 of 46 (457 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

I'll put up pics soon of what I got. It's the store when you 1st get to the park, by the tombstones where it says commiunt points or whatever

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 8 of 46 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Oct 26, 2013
I know stardust. Im just saying it seems to be a catch all reply here lately. Not trying to dog on you or anything.
Message 9 of 46 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Oct 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

All of them are on AlphaZone. 

Where on Alphazone?

Using their search option for cow or reptile did not come up with any costume as described.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 10 of 46 (432 Views)
0 Likes