Splicer
40 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

Oct 27, 2013

yeah sure,im watching a movie right now but I'll do it soon. It's really cute though but a bit strippery. I'll post with both cowgirl hats I have

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 41 of 46 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

Oct 28, 2013

here I did the pose, my club house

I hope that helpt! I try to get all views. I really like the little fringe around the bra

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 42 of 46 (260 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 28, 2013

It's safe to assume that anything in the Halloween store is limited and will be gone after next Wednesday's update. Some devs rotate their content in and out, some leave it in place. If you really want something, get it.

Don't forget, too, that there's a bunch of limited-time items in Acorn Park itself. In addition to the Remote Controlled Witch available from the RC Plane kiosk, there are several items, including glow sticks, a Witch Hat and glasses available at the Halloween Store on the bridge. All of those items are bought with acorns and count as rewards, so you can't Player Inspect them to get them down the road.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 43 of 46 (211 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Yes I got those for both genders and the witch RC just like I got the 4th of july stuff. The only thing I didn't get was the foam skeletin hnd cuzz I don't like no need it. But I said I wasn't asking about the acorn point stuff!

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 44 of 46 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 28, 2013

ROBOT_CHICKEN_FA wrote:

here I did the pose, my club house

I hope that helpt! I try to get all views. I really like the little fringe around the bra

Thank you so, very much for posting pictures of the outfit. It has helped me out a lot with if I should get the outfit or not. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 46 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
14355 posts

Oct 28, 2013

The purchased items, not really. The rewards that you get, then yes, they are limited.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 46 of 46 (161 Views)
0 Likes